• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help for a campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm thinking of creating a campaign I already know edit using the object editor that practically it is very important for a campaign but I am struggling to do the scene I already know to how to make the campaign has even thought it would be like the map to be heroes I need help making the scene: 1 - How to make it detailed (to choose) I've done many maps I thought it was bad so I exclude Someone help me how to make the detailed scenario and making the details of the entire map map borders actually.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

errh.. what do u need help with exactly ?

Level 5
Can you summarise your help please?
I'm not sure what type of help are you asking for.

Level 8
but I am struggling to do the scene I already know to how to make the campaign has even thought it would be like the map to be heroes I need help making the scene: 1 - Someone help me how to make the detailed scenario and making the details of the entire map map borders actually.

So... you need help to make a cinematic with heroes, but before that making heroes? and help to make to the details of your map? Triggering? Or you mean the camera bounds? If you tell more I may help you, if I can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.