• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Creep Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So, I have tried a few creep campaigns (custom campaigns where you use creeps to fight the enemy) and I either don't remember what they were called or thought they weren't good. So, if anybody wants to make this campaign for me (I have no skill whatsoever making maps) feel free. :ogre_haosis:

Level 3
I found the name of the campaign I said was bad. It is called Creeps Let Lose, and it sucks because:
- It's actually a whole bunch of normal maps stuck together, which makes it very infuriating when you find out that entire level was just a cutscene.
- Really? You have to fight with freaking WORKERS on the first stage? Plus, all of the hero's don't have ultimates, and he appears to have forgotten that kobolds have a limited amount of lumber they can hold, as shown by the first part of the winter stage.
- Second stage is incredibly hard and glitchy. A kobold worker belonging to "Player 1" showed up out of nowhere, and do you really expect me to take down this village with only 2 heros? :ogre_rage: One of the scripted events in this stage must have also been broken, because I found a gnoll village that did nothing at all, and an invulnerable gate.
- Why do you have to redistribute hero points? Why do the hero skills make no sense at all?
- Lack of missions where you build a base make me qq.
- I couldn't even finish the campaign due to unskippable cutscenes, lame attempts at humor, and a major plothole: if Jeeves is really dead, why don't the ressurect him at the alter that they just built?

BTW, i'll probably work out some sort of plot and other stuff soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.