• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HappyTauren vs Kwaliti: Major Suckage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so apparently I really suck at Warcraft III. This should come at no surprise to the most of you, whether you know me or not, because majority of wc3 players suck, and I've never even played melee. My opponent is here known as Kwaliti, and while my suckage proved inferior in a match prior to this one (where I just outright spammed wyrms until his base was dead), here I picked a race I've barely ever played before.

So, if you're in for the most painful 45 minutes you can imagine, you can watch the reply attached below.

Do (not) enjoy.

Attachments

• painful.w3g
    220.8 KB · Views: 60
I kinda wanted to end the match sooner because I knew he didn't have enough firepower to raze me quickly enough, but I didn't have the money and I opted for a very risky rush which involved using all the money I've had. It was an one off chance, and I blew it.

Contrary to my wishes to end this embarrassing match as quickly as possible, he had to play around.

Status
Not open for further replies.