• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halahk's Tale

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Halahks Tale
Brought to you by 'Asjkshaf' Production

A band of Mercenaries known as the 'Blackshields' take on a quiet security job, on a small island off the coast of Northrend. High pay, low risk, it seems to good to be true.

But when a Mage goes missing, Halahk stumbles upon a conspiracy. And his world will never be the same...again.

I made this campaign my self. Thanks to Shaun for playtesting it. My only other campaign was called 'Geraint's Tale:Kul Tiras', and I've learnt alot since then. This features full cin skip, a good story, and five intense levels!

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!
I really would appreicate it!
Thanks, and download my campaign!

Keywords:
Northrend, Paladin, Blackshield, Blackshields, Halahk, Tale, Halahks Tale, AWESOME, fun, campaign, geraint, warcraft, penguins, mutations, wizards.
Contents

Halahk's Tale (Campaign)

Reviews
15:45, 1st Jan 2009 Rui: You had more than enough time to fix what I asked you to fix. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

M

15:45, 1st Jan 2009
Rui:
You had more than enough time to fix what I asked you to fix. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

Level 16
Well first time i tried it gives me fatal error.. but i dl again and try
Edit: yeah Fatal error after trying second time...! Fix it please and Pm me

EDIT2: seems he prob. is with my pc.. ill fix it and comment

Last edited:
Level 6
Okay, it's not a bad campaign, but I can only play map 1. Can I go into world editor to make it so I can play the rest?

EDIT:
I fixed it. The end was funny. Although, that's kinda stupid to just blow them all up. And I know how halahk and Wolfe survived. Aisha must have cast 2 mana spells in the short time. I mean mana shields.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Yeah sorry about the lvl 1 bug. The ending was a bit silly, but I couldnt think of a decent way to finish it. My next creation is going to be more plot heavy/serious, and better cinematics. May even include custom voice acting.
Thanks alot for the feedback.

Level 6
Okay, well I think there should be a little less "put a hero and fight some insane guy, and a little more sidequests and exploration. And maybe more customization. The humans were n differnt. (omg my computer is laging right now). You'll get used to making betterr maps. But a little more terrain creativity would be a big jump.:slp:

I have an rpg called "when freedom slips away" It has a good story line that ony used a 128*96 map. It's terrain detail would be a good example of well done mapping.

Last edited: