1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Guides & Datas/Droplists

Discussion in 'Guides & Database' started by teh.fellow, Feb 24, 2010.

1. teh.fellow

teh.fellow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey this is the place for you guys to post your own experiences of the map.

We dont want to post any droplists or datas.

Your abel to Post your own droplists guides or datas which you found out while playing.
    Have fun and i hope your information will help each othere :).

Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  2. louiepanal

louiepanal

Resources:
    Resources:
    when i play it it always have an error. it says fatal error. whats the problem?

3. end_of_the_line

end_of_the_line

Resources:
    Resources:
    Errors. . .

After trying to set up a lan game with my brother, we found that the game would fail (freeze if I recall correctly) the most notable difference is that he runs windows vista and I'm running 7.

4. GIMLI_2

GIMLI_2

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    u need to set texture quality to high

5. yifudz

yifudz

Resources:
    Resources:
    How to get lumber please..

6. Vestra

Vestra

Resources:
    Resources:
    lumber, called mana crystals in gaias, drops from three bosses within the game. Two are found in d3, the port of mytargas, called The Blazing Flame and Lord Andrazzar. The third boss is called The Shade and is found in the sewers through a unique encounter.

7. kevs926

kevs926

Resources:
    Resources:
    green items i stole on ogres: samurai vest, kitchen knife, splendid saber

8. kevs926

kevs926

Resources:
    Resources:
    Mana crystal can be stolen from FL

9. RiZu

RiZu

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yo anyone know any build for a Squire who wanted to job advance to Berserker in the future? Should I opt for str and agi instead of str and health considering Berserker is off-tank as compared to Crusader. Cheer Guy!

10. FunnyDog

FunnyDog

Resources:
    Resources:
    agi is almost senseless for zerkers, instead get constitution, because you will always have to tank as a zerker, since you have to taunt the mobs that focus the mages/thieves/rangers. agi doesnt give you a big advantage, but you need constitution for tanking etc. In 1.2, I think you will need much hp anyway.

11. Samario

Samario

Resources:
    Resources:
    So,you people play alone? 'cause I cant kill a single quest enemy doing it alone

12. Vestra

Vestra

Resources:
    Resources:
    What exactly are you having trouble with?

The game is made for multiplayer. Solo play will only get you so far, at least until 1.2A

13. clockwork2

clockwork2

Resources:
    Resources:
    I managed to kill the Giant crab, and Wolf. Though shamefully, the wolf required LVL 15 solo with a shaman mercenary. I kinda wish I had more control over his AI behavior, or he had more mana increase.

14. Ira

Ira

Resources:
    Resources:
    bosses are not meant to be killed solo. ofc you need a higher level if you want to defeat them alone. the limited mana pool is so you cannot just tank/heal the bosses to death. what kind of controll would you like to have over his bahavior?

15. clockwork2

clockwork2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well for one, I'd like him not to attack so he doesn't generate as much threat. And to stop casting heal out of combat, seeing as OOC health regen is pretty fast.

16. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    How are you losing to shaman for threat? His damage, ArP and attack speed are so low that even if you are having threat problems, it's not because of his autoattacks. You can use the Retreat command to cancel his Cure spell.

I don't see any problem with him healing out of combat. His mana regens as well. All this does is get you ready for the next fight quicker..

17. clockwork2

clockwork2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah well. I mainly lose because I don't have enough threat generating skills to grab more then one targets aggro. Although I have noted that Zibnix for some reason attacks the shaman even though it says I have 1000% aggro.

18. SaikoDeMoN

SaikoDeMoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    Some boss's skills are randomly targetted or 2nd/last in threat list. You can check most of them out in this thread.

19. Jay_dragg

Jay_dragg

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just that the leveling sites of your choice would be close to your current level: a monster with the level as yours would yield 90+ xp, ±1 would be 85+ and ±2 would be 65+. though this isn't in the consideration on how fast a monster would be killed and also of the reassurance of not dying, which is much trouble in farming xp. This problem is much experienced firsthand when playing Sorcerer @ troll camps (27; 28) (I always play solo). Saving quests xp rewards can be good only that repicking would mean quest reset. That because you can save quest rewards until +5 level of the original quest level in example of On The Road Again, which is good to be saved until max of lvl 33 (where 1 kill would lvl you up, and also other quests) to reach level 35 where the only camps that yield "good" xp are spiders of lvls 33 and 34 but are scarce (Just don't miss getting the xp rewards by becoming overleveled or just load and try not to forget). Upon reaching 35 you could just go to the razormanes and quillboars or golems (lvl 37) which splits to two lvl 35. @ lvl 38, you could farm bears (38), or golems (37) and kobolds (39; you get the idea) and save more xp rewards to reach 41 to farm mountain ursa (41) and black bears (42) at foot of Whitepine mountain. There is a repeatable quest in Dun Haldran (44, can be get @ 39 or 40?) which gives 1100 xp but recommended when you could get xp from those monsters (44,45-47 monsters) as farming 11 same level monsters would also give 990+ xp. Magnas are @ 43, 44, 45 as well as wolves, so try using a quest reward to get @ 44 and just spam the repeatable.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  20. RigorMortis94

RigorMortis94

Resources:
    Resources: