• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Guides & Datas/Droplists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey this is the place for you guys to post your own experiences of the map.

We dont want to post any droplists or datas.

Your abel to Post your own droplists guides or datas which you found out while playing.
Have fun and i hope your information will help each othere :).

Last edited:
Level 1
Errors. . .

After trying to set up a lan game with my brother, we found that the game would fail (freeze if I recall correctly) the most notable difference is that he runs windows vista and I'm running 7.

Level 13
lumber, called mana crystals in gaias, drops from three bosses within the game. Two are found in d3, the port of mytargas, called The Blazing Flame and Lord Andrazzar. The third boss is called The Shade and is found in the sewers through a unique encounter.

Level 1
Yo anyone know any build for a Squire who wanted to job advance to Berserker in the future? Should I opt for str and agi instead of str and health considering Berserker is off-tank as compared to Crusader. Cheer Guy!

Level 4
Yo anyone know any build for a Squire who wanted to job advance to Berserker in the future? Should I opt for str and agi instead of str and health considering Berserker is off-tank as compared to Crusader. Cheer Guy!

agi is almost senseless for zerkers, instead get constitution, because you will always have to tank as a zerker, since you have to taunt the mobs that focus the mages/thieves/rangers. agi doesnt give you a big advantage, but you need constitution for tanking etc. In 1.2, I think you will need much hp anyway.

Level 13
So,you people play alone? 'cause I cant kill a single quest enemy doing it alone

What exactly are you having trouble with?

The game is made for multiplayer. Solo play will only get you so far, at least until 1.2A

Ira

Ira

Level 4
bosses are not meant to be killed solo. ofc you need a higher level if you want to defeat them alone. the limited mana pool is so you cannot just tank/heal the bosses to death. what kind of controll would you like to have over his bahavior?

Level 8
How are you losing to shaman for threat? His damage, ArP and attack speed are so low that even if you are having threat problems, it's not because of his autoattacks. You can use the Retreat command to cancel his Cure spell.

I don't see any problem with him healing out of combat. His mana regens as well. All this does is get you ready for the next fight quicker..

Level 1
Just that the leveling sites of your choice would be close to your current level: a monster with the level as yours would yield 90+ xp, ±1 would be 85+ and ±2 would be 65+. though this isn't in the consideration on how fast a monster would be killed and also of the reassurance of not dying, which is much trouble in farming xp. This problem is much experienced firsthand when playing Sorcerer @ troll camps (27; 28) (I always play solo). Saving quests xp rewards can be good only that repicking would mean quest reset. That because you can save quest rewards until +5 level of the original quest level in example of On The Road Again, which is good to be saved until max of lvl 33 (where 1 kill would lvl you up, and also other quests) to reach level 35 where the only camps that yield "good" xp are spiders of lvls 33 and 34 but are scarce (Just don't miss getting the xp rewards by becoming overleveled or just load and try not to forget). Upon reaching 35 you could just go to the razormanes and quillboars or golems (lvl 37) which splits to two lvl 35. @ lvl 38, you could farm bears (38), or golems (37) and kobolds (39; you get the idea) and save more xp rewards to reach 41 to farm mountain ursa (41) and black bears (42) at foot of Whitepine mountain. There is a repeatable quest in Dun Haldran (44, can be get @ 39 or 40?) which gives 1100 xp but recommended when you could get xp from those monsters (44,45-47 monsters) as farming 11 same level monsters would also give 990+ xp. Magnas are @ 43, 44, 45 as well as wolves, so try using a quest reward to get @ 44 and just spam the repeatable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.