• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings Gaias Community! I need your help! (Boss Index)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Greetings boy's N' girl's.

I need your help! I'm currently working on a little project of my own for us who loves Gaia's Retaliation. I'm creating a boss index which contains extremely detailed information about each of every boss currently in the game. This means, information about Stats (Health, Mana, Attack Speed etc.), Special Properties (Immune to Stun, 50% Fire Resist, Immune to Fear etc.) , Abilities and Mechanics of the abilities. Now if any of you know this information about any of the bosses currently in the game, then let me know. We need as much information as possible. More advanced bosses are going to have a tactics section which explains how to deal with the fight.

Boss Index Thread: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/guides-database-650/boss-index-data-271780/#post2750251

You can either post it in the main Boss Index thread above or in this one - i will compile all information and update the cards with it along the way and of course give credits accordingly! (ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED)

Thanks in advance! :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.