• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A confirmation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey guys!

I am a patient person so I thought Blizzard would implement a "Custom campaign" button in the main menu, as they did with Vanilla. But we're now, one year after the release, and I still don't see anything like it. As I would very much like to play my custom campaigns again and others' too*, do you know if there is a way with Reforged? Or, if I missed something? Do Blizzard still has plans to release such option?

Thanks for the help/info !
Love

* Obviously, lauching them from the editor is not enough, since it doesn't manage custom datas...

A few weeks after release i asked Blizzard about it in a bug report. They said the were going the "reforge" them to make it better. But like someone already said placing one button would have been enough for now
- Totally agreed!

Last edited:
Level 18
That makes me sooooo sad. This is literraly the one thing I wanted when they announced Reforged... :( Thanks for your reply!
Most of the custom campaign projects are currently being developed "without the campaign feature", which basically means developing the campaign map per map. It also means that users get to play the "campaign" by actually starting the maps one by one.

It's really lackluster, but at least "developable" and "playable".

We can only hope for the streamlined custom campaigns to come back as soon as possible.

Level 2
A few weeks after release i asked Blizzard about it in a bug report. They said the were going the "reforge" them to make it better. But like someone already said placing one button would have been enough for now

Status
Not open for further replies.