• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

You are encouraged to write your own guides

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wish to write a guide to a campaign, please say so here, you may even write guides to your own campaigns :) but, if you want to write a guide, you must first tell the group which guide you are working on so that we may discuss it and learn from other's mistakes and such. Campaigns are about using your head to figure out how to beat an enemy, those who do this and help each other out may truly be a good campaigner.

Level 3
I am working on the campaign 'Rise of Shadowmourne' a hero that joined the crusade for revenge against the Lich King and ended being powerful enough to wield Shadowmourne and challenge the Lich King.I am at the start of the project and hope to find good ideas.Tried some models from here.The hard part are the names of the heroes i'll include in the campaign.Ideas will be much appreciated :thumbs_up:

Level 10
I'm making a campagin just because i got bored one day. So right now i'm working on the campagin. Its annoying but fun. Can't do Cut-scenes worth a hell. But I can make basic templates and everything else except triggers. Got story down, and units.
So far its named the Lagoshian Campagin and its based on what is happening in the Daily Peon to my clan XD. I wish i had somewhere to send the campagian.

But will you write the walkthroughs for the campaigns? I mean, I'm sure people want to have others know the secret to beating your campaigns amiright? I know you may have added a lot of secrets to your campaigns and would like to get those secrets discovered, yes? I think that you should write guides to how your campaign should be played, the best way to beat it without cheats, that is the purpose of this social group eh?

Level 10
true. Mine are near impossible to beat sometimes. And thats by accident. Everytime I have made a game my friend who is a pro at wc3 failed and was killed by the computers.
So i'll make a guide.

Level 16
So i'm working on a campaign named Azeroth Defenders. Which we use Muradin, Arthas, Uther, and Magroth as main character. In the final chapter of the campaign, i'm thinking that i'll use a gameplay impact system that will change the gameplay of the chapter. Example We use Uther and Magroth here. originally we win with Muradin and Arthas. But, the special conditions i made will change it. We can either win with Arthas or Muradin only. Or, we can unlock a new stage with another special condition. So, all of it was inspired from Dynasty Warriors 8.:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.