• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Welcome All

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as you join, you are a member of the campaign guide family. You will attempt to review campaigns and write guides to them. This will help newer players get through the harder ones. To start, I want to know what exactly what campaign YOU would like to review. I will include my personal choice is,
Rise of the Lich King. Now everyone has their own opinion, so please tell me what your preference is when you join, but I would like to clarify that you will be attempting this project alone, or with someone in this group, or with someone not in this group, or someone you know in real life. I'm not going to restrict, but you must tell us what you wish to review so I can mark you down as doing campaign. Thanks and welcome! :)

Level 3
Hey i have a some idea.I've just joined,but this idea is in my head all the time.This name will be "Exploration".Leave me message and i will tell you what i'm talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.