• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Welcome All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Welcome to the OrcWorks Inc. group. Please post your introductions and you skills here.

Hello everybody! Obviously you all know who I am because I lead the RoH campaign and I've recruited most of you here. Im a lore scholar when it comes to the ORIGINAL Orcish-Draenei War, not the current WoD timeline though I'm somewhat familiar in that field too because of the similarities of the lore. I will be creating the base terrain for most our maps, then sent to the main terrainers of our team, and I also design unit stats and different tech-trees. I'll also be writing the script for the triggering team(sorry for the delay but the tech'tree needs to be finished first) and directing the campaign itself. I look forward to working with you. All of you. Good luck to us ;)

Level 25
So hello, I am Chen, formerly known as Chen...Before I name change into Chenralstrasz. I have skills in terraining, texture making and editing, icon making, model editor and making and poor at coding. I work in RotH as a model/skin helper and a terrain improvement, while in my future campaign, I will work as a leader and model/skin/icon maker and once I start it, you are all welcome to help.

Anyways, any rules?

Level 10
Well, It's a good thing you spoke to the mods and made this. :thumbs_up:

I'm Wolffman. I'm the techtree/loreboard head of the RoH and currently of the OrcWorks. I'm also the lead of the Lords of War Map-Series/ Altered RISK which is the prequel to Hardtime's RoH. I've researched a lot about Warcraft Lore, and am an Orc Fanatic. I've not much to tell that most here already don't know. I'm also experienced in making Altered Melees and other kinds of map genres.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Hello everyone, I'll be a terrainer here. I'll be able to help once the techtree contest is complete.

Level 10
Well, hey, since others are doing it, so should I..

Ability:
Modeling : |||||||||||||||
Texturing : |||||||||||||||
Animating : |||||||||||||||
Lore : |||||||||||||||
Grammar/English : |||||||||||||||
Trigger (GUI) : |||||||||||||||
Trigger (Jass) : |||||||||||||||
Terrain : |||||||||||||||
BBCode : |||||||||||||||

Level 25
Oh shreally?
--------------
~Chen~

Ability:
Modeling:|||||||||||||||
Texturing:|||||||||||||||
Animating:|||||||||||||||
Lore:|||||||||||||||
Grammar/English:|||||||||||||||
Trigger (GUI):|||||||||||||||
Trigger (Jass):|||||||||||||||
Terrain:|||||||||||||||
BBCode:|||||||||||||||

Level 9
Hello guys, I'm The_Legion and I am one of Hardtime's 2D artists. I ain't that great at modeling but I'm pretty good at Skinning :D, my forte is making metal, leather and boney types of armor and I'm currently practicing how to make clothes. I'll be working closely with the modellers, mostly Hayate but I'm willing to help anyone with any of their personal projects, in recreating Draenor related models. That is all :3

Level 12
Loremaster Hardtime
Project Leader

Abilities:
Modeling[c]: |||||||||||||||
Recoloring[c]: |||||||||||||||
Animation[c]: |||||||||||||||
*Rise of the Horde* Lore Knowledge[c]: |||||||||||||||
Grammar[c]: |||||||||||||||
Triggers: GUI Skills[c]: |||||||||||||||
Triggers: Jass Skills[c]: |||||||||||||||
Terrain[c]: |||||||||||||||
BBCoding[c]: |||||||||||||||

Level 24
Edge
Terrainer and Modeler

Abilities

Modeling: |||||||||||||||
Recoloring: |||||||||||||||
Texturing: |||||||||||||||
Animating: |||||||||||||||
Lore Knowledge: |||||||||||||||
Grammar: |||||||||||||||
Triggers: GUI Skills: |||||||||||||||
Triggers: Jass Skills: |||||||||||||||
Terrain: |||||||||||||||
BBCoding: |||||||||||||||

The Swordmaster is here

Level 38
Greetins. I am Sellenisko. But I prefer everyone call me Sellen (full name is Sellenius von Hellman). I hope most of you already know me. I am mostly oriented in modelling and I am know for some as the one who gets sometimes "modelling frenzy". I was part of some great projects, for example as a young promising modeller I helpe with Fall of Draenor, and as a a real fan, I was honored to help finish resources of legendary Heart of Storm, which I still work on (only last holidays i finished more than 100 models). Anyway after I finished most of the HoS stuff I became obssesed with WoD/draenor/Outland stuff, so I started making them. I can make models real fast, If it interests me and I got time. Lore is not always my strongest page, but I tend to dig in deep (i love lore stuff). Have only some basic knowledge about terraining. What i really cant do are textures. So if any of you are skilled texture makers, trust me - we can do some wonders together ;) Anyway, I am glad to be part of this. Hope I would be useful.

Greetins. I am Sellenisko. But I prefer everyone call me Sellen (full name is Sellenius von Hellman). I hope most of you already know me. I am mostly oriented in modelling and I am know for some as the one who gets sometimes "modelling frenzy". I was part of some great projects, for example as a young promising modeller I helpe with Fall of Draenor, and as a a real fan, I was honored to help finish resources of legendary Heart of Storm, which I still work on (only last holidays i finished more than 100 models). Anyway after I finished most of the HoS stuff I became obssesed with WoD/draenor/Outland stuff, so I started making them. I can make models real fast, If it interests me and I got time. Lore is not always my strongest page, but I tend to dig in deep (i love lore stuff). Have only some basic knowledge about terraining. What i really cant do are textures. So if any of you are skilled texture makers, trust me - we can do some wonders together ;) Anyway, I am glad to be part of this. Hope I would be useful.

*Hayate Retired*
xd welcome Sellenisko.. hope you can guide me in Modeling xd
Im Same.. cannot make texture :p

Level 24

Oh my God :> Welcome!
I want you to be my model teacher XD

Level 23
I thank you, milord!

Edit: Also if someone need my help, I would gladly help! :)
Edit: Well, everyone did it.

Modeling
:0/15
Recoloring:6/15
Texturing:7/15
Animating:0/15
Lore Knowledge:7/15
Grammar:6/15
Triggers: GUI skills:8/15
Triggers: Jass skills:0/15
Terrain:5/15
BBcoding:10/15