• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ground stomp spell suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey whoever reads this thread :p

I just remembered something about the Ground Stomp ability animation. Because, when you use the ability, the barbarian just stands, and then i suggest that ya maybe should add an animation to the spell like attack,slam or something like it.

Nillere

Level 9
flame, flame, flame.. At least put more than one of these "your suggestion" in a thread, this single very tiny and VERY obvious sugestion is not worth a new thread.

Also, I suggest you lower the amout of blue in upper-right corner of the timeshield icon from 218 to about 215, just a suggestion, sorry for stealing your thread Nillere, I will go create my own thread for my own suggestion :)

Sorry, please, just add more suggestions to your thread, if you can't find any real bug..

Level 1
I will, just could'nt remember the other things i were goin to write :p And btw, i prefer the name like Nilley, Nill, whatever, just not Nillere :p

Level 1
You're welcome mate ^^ always glad to help out, and good luck in the future with the project! :Ð

ps. Do not mess with the Baby-Tooth smiley :Ð

Status
Not open for further replies.