Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Ground stomp spell suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nillere, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Nillere

Nillere

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey whoever reads this thread :p

I just remembered something about the Ground Stomp ability animation. Because, when you use the ability, the barbarian just stands, and then i suggest that ya maybe should add an animation to the spell like attack,slam or something like it.

Nillere

2. JakeCake

JakeCake

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    flame, flame, flame.. At least put more than one of these "your suggestion" in a thread, this single very tiny and VERY obvious sugestion is not worth a new thread.

Also, I suggest you lower the amout of blue in upper-right corner of the timeshield icon from 218 to about 215, just a suggestion, sorry for stealing your thread Nillere, I will go create my own thread for my own suggestion :)

Sorry, please, just add more suggestions to your thread, if you can't find any real bug..

3. Nillere

Nillere

Resources:
    Resources:
    I will, just could'nt remember the other things i were goin to write :p And btw, i prefer the name like Nilley, Nill, whatever, just not Nillere :p

4. CloudWolf

CloudWolf

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    We're hopefully going to be using a new model of the barbarian at some point ;) I was thinking about taking the Grom Hellscream model and removing its axe so we can attach our own. I'm sure we could import some other animations to it to make the groundstomp look as good as possible :D

Thanks for the suggestion!

5. Nillere

Nillere

Resources:
    Resources:
    You're welcome mate ^^ always glad to help out, and good luck in the future with the project! :Ð

ps. Do not mess with the Baby-Tooth smiley :Ð