• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell/Ability Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
This probably belongs in Spell Forum, but anyway...
I need suggestions for Hero Abilities. The Hero is a Lobster in my Campaign, using Pin's Crypt Lord Lobster skin which I requested. I cannot think of any creative abilities right now. I just stuck in Storm Bolt and War Stomp for testing purposes, but I need the abilities to release the Preview Map I'm making...

Please give ideas! If the spell requires triggers, please give instructions or hints on how to set it up. This preview is also to help me learn triggers.

Level 4
You could go with a summoning spell for a water creature, like makura prawns for a normal spell or a hydra for an ultimate. You should maybe include crushing wave as well.

Level 8
lol, even base the lobster prawns off of Lava Spawn so that they multiply :twisted:

hmmm, Crushing Wave is just like Shockwave, right? Sounds o.k., especially for a Strength hero

Level 4
problem is, if you base anything off lava spawn that doesn't have all those weird animations like morph and alternate stand you're going to have an invisible model there. I tried it.

Status
Not open for further replies.