• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Hero Suggestions & Trigger Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey everyone, I am working on a new AoS type map and I need hero suggestions or hero maps that I can extract the hero out of. The map will have all kinds of hero's (in theorycraft), based on elements, melee, ranged, or w/e u can think of. Plz post hero's hero and hero idea's here so I may put them in my map.

PS: You will get credit in loading screen & quests.

Alright, now, Is there a way to check the level of a spell in a condition, IE: I want to make a triggered spell have 3 levels and do differant damage @ each level, but I dont know how to make the trigger check the level of the spell.

Thankyou everyone, -StorMz

Level 2
Ripping heroes from maps? Shame

... are u really retarted or something?, by map extracting a hero I meant people's heros that THEY have made, not one from another map...

Level 16
Flaming gets you nowhere. So what you are saying is you want models, or hero object data ideas? Object data is easy once you know at what level your AoS is going to be (high level like TOB/DOTA, low level like White Sun Ascension, or medium like EOTA). WHat this means is how much health they have, and how much damage they do.

All I can say is use some fantasy creatures like pixies, trolls (LOTR type), giants, orcs (not barbarians, like verminous)

Level 2
I've got a couple of custom heroes that im proud of. I guess i'm kinda skilled at making those (not modeling, but using the default heroes that come with TFT or models i've downloaded of this site.) So if you want i can send you some of the ones i've made, including their custom abilities, or i can make you one to your specifications. If you have any questions just e-mail me at [email protected]. I'm happy to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.