• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Makura Lobsters Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Noobie.Mapmaker and I are working on a campaign featuring a Lobster-race known as the Lobstrokk. I am doing Units, Story, Triggers, etc. Noobie is doing terraining.

This campaign will feature 7-10 levels with a storyline and several heroes, as well as unique spells and abilities and new and modified races.

If anyone wants to help, just PM me, Psychomagnataur. I will also be asking for help about triggers and trigger spells.

Feel free to comment about the campaign!

Level 8
Um... PM me Wolf

Your race is a total race mod with spellcasters, warriors, seige, etc. All spells and abilities are going to be new, even if they are modified only slightly. You will fight probably 2 different enemy groups Undead and Naga I think, which will also be modified.

What I need/want :
Naga Models!
Lobstrokk and Cryptfiend Swim animations (if they are amphibious)
Trigger Help
Optional Quest Ideas
Names
Skin for dragon that resembles makura skin (colors, texture, etc)
New Toolbar layout (sunken ruins tiles, maybe)
Maybe more...

Level 25
Erm.. Crypties and Makura aren't amphibious. Well, Makura can live underwater, but they can't swim. If a Nerubian gets stuck in water, its screwed. So I doubt the corpses of Nerubians are able to swim either

Why would a dragon ally itself with a bunch of lobsters? I personly would give the Makura other various anthropod allies, like crabs. Or maybe some Hexapods, like FLYING SQUIDS AND GIANT SNAILS!!!

But yes. Not dragons. DEFINATLY not dragons. Giant flying reptilians wouldn't ally with medium walking lobsters

Anywho, I suggest finding the various WC3 RPG books and reading them to see if they have any information on Makura, seeing as they have heaps on Nerubians and other various races, like Sea Giants and Naga. And of corse you could find someone in WoW beta to look around various libraries to hunt down information of the Makura, seeing as there is HEAPS of info on Trolls in one of them

Level 8
Um...

First off, these are not actually makura. I just say makura lobster campaign so that people know what i'm talking about. They are Lobstrokk, which I decided are Amphibious and swimmers. But they only walk on water now so they are currently land dwellers.

They already have crabs (crabs) and oktonokks (like octopuses, using Faceless One models). These would not be "dragons", they are "Crabdragons". They also have Sea Giants.

Im just using Naga buildings and I don't think that anyone cares enough to make a bunch of new buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.