• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Upcoming Campaign

Does this sound cool?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• It Depends

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
(This is the part where you get excited)

I am pleased to announce that I, PsychoMagnataur, am currently producing a Night Elf mini campaign titled "Leaves of Farenhras". Read about it!

LEAVES OF FARENHRAS (fay-ren-hross) :

What is it?
Leaves of Farenhras is a short campaign made by PsychoMagnataur featuring Night Elves with a slightly modified tech tree, including new units, spells, and upgrades. Leaves also features a storyline and new characters.

When will this awesome campaign be finished?
Leaves has no projected release date. Be patient, I will release more information, including release date, later on.

Will there be a preview?
Yes, probably a short cinematic or small mission. The preview may become the camapaign prologue to get the story started.

Why are you making this?
Because I can and because I have a lot of free time in which to do so.

How can I help?
Be patient. However, ideas are always welcome. Please post them in this thread or PM to PsychoMagnataur.

Will there be additional maps made after the original release?
Most likely. If Leaves of Farenhras is well-liked I may release an expansion with addtional units and maps.

Where will I be able to get this owning campaign?
I will post it here a wc3sear.ch as soon as I am finished, accompanied by a notice in the maps forum to tell you to fetch it.

Feel Free to Leave Suggestions Here or PM PsychoMagnataur!
Please Comment!

Level 8
Heres some new units :

furbolg.gif

Furbolg Warrior
These powerful beasts of the wild have pledged themselves to the Night Elves to defend the sanctuary of Farenhras. Their tough hide can be evolved to reduce damage from enemy attack.

furbolgshaman.gif

Furbolg Shaman
Reclusive furbolgs with a strong bond with nature and its living things, these wild druids practice their magic in order to protect their homelands. They are capable of drawing on nature's elements to enchant their allies.

Level 8
furbolgtrapper.gif

Furbolg Champion
The most powerful of the Furbolgs, they are often seen as leaders. Their unmatched stamina and battle fury makes them powerful foes. Some are even able to harness their rage into a focused energy.

roar.gif

Focus Rage
A unleashes a controlled rage upon foes, dealing extra damage on its attacks. However, after the rampage fades, the Champion is dizzy and slowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.