• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[b]upcoming angmar-campaign[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.
as said in another thread i started making an Angmar-campaign about the rise of the Witchking in Lord Of The Rings. it's my first campaign so don't expect the perfect work, but till now i was happy with my work. i just have to add 2 or 3 more maps (1 cinematic-map, 1 play-map and the last cinematic-credits-map). when i am done with them i will play the campaign and keep an eye of what needs a fix, over-go again all the triggers, the terrains, etc., make changes if necessary and than i will need a few guys as *testers* to get a feed-back about what is good what needs change before posting the campaign. i think i can promise you that it will be completely done till the next weekend! :grin:
P.S. i will also mention the *testers* in the credits as helpers/assistance and as the *first ones to play it*.

Status
Not open for further replies.