• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I would like to make a panderan campaign how evrer im useless with cinematics so if any body wants to help and can do cinematics please do i can proberbly do the rest my self also ill need people who can make models and skins and yer ill tell what you need to know and what I want and in return you can beta test the campaign and have name in the credits and im going to allocate 9 spaces for beta testers that didnt work on the maps to test as the makers can be blind to there own inperfections so yer i really want to get this off the ground guys please help :) :?:

Level 4
Troll Campaign then if this is original

need same help as above only difference is with trolls instead and if this is an original idea mods please change name to Troll campaign

Level 4
Pandaren campaign

I decided to make it a pandaren campaign anyway so long as its not a rip off of the other one i think it will be ok so mods if you can change the name of the thread i still need voice actors people who can make models and skins

Level 4
sorry dude but ive decided to make a pandaren campaign again and ive already got people making more models and skins and stuff for it if you like i can make so trolls play a vital part in the campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.