• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GOD Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
"GOD MODEL" and "SPHINX MODEL" Request

I'm not sure if anybody can make me this model but I'll give it a shot anyway. I'm requesting a model that somewhat looks like a golden god-like humanoid entity. There's the picture below. I'm going to use it as the final boss for my map. I'm not really asking anybody to make it look as accurate as possible but maybe you could base it off the cinematic Kil'jaeden because it floats and just turn it to gold, remove the cloud, the cape, and the tail. That will be fine for me. Too bad that model doesn't have much animation so I'm not sure which model you could base it from. I would need it to have a channelling and a spell animation. Thanks in advance.

Secret_Project_Achemedia_Final_Monster_09.png

Here's a video of the model I'm talking about. It's on the last minutes of the video.

Another request, I hope someone can do both of these requests for me.
Here's a picture below. It looks like a sphinx
Immortal_Barahkufu.png

I was thinking you could base it off the model Centaur Khan and just turn it to gold and red. It's okay if you don't give it wings, I'll take care of that. And this model floats so it would be great if it had the sorceress floating animation.

Another request!!
Nobody could make me the wings for the GOD Model so can someone do it for me? These are wings that Wandering Soul made for me back then. I would want it to be shiny golden. And instead of being attached to the chest, I would want it to be either an origin or an overhead attachment so it wouldn't follow the unit's movement. And make it 2.5x to 3x the size of the original wings. And make it float up and down if possible. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Level 8
Well, do you have any knowledge in modelling? The one that Mr. Frankster made is close enough but only if he didn't have the sword and the wings. I didn't like the wings and it shouldn't have any sword. I also didn't like the hood, I wish it was a helmet that looked like the picture I posted and the feet looks weird to me, it looks like it has been chopped.

And I want it to look really golden. If you don't have any knowledge in modelling, do you know anybody whom you can call to see this request? I've requested a wing model b4 so I'm gonna try to request that again but with a different shape and color.

Thanks again, and yup you've helped me!

Level 8
I would like it to be based of the cinematic kiljaeden cause its animations are what I am looking for. But try looking for the second model that usfshihy gave, i think that was close enough. I don't want it to look like kiljaeden nor dreadlord cause i've used those models already in my map.

Level 8
Well, I'm thinking of a lot of alternatives and I'm not sure which way I should go?
Should I use the angel or not? Or should I just use the kiljaeden form because it has the animations that I want to use.

But based on what you have said already I think I'll just go with the kiljaeden form because I think its easier. No wings are required, I'll just request that to the one I've requested wings before.

All I want for the kiljaeden form is for it to be pure golden in color. Give him a golden helmet that looks like the one in the picture above. And if possible, remove the cape, the big giant smoke, and the tail. And a hero glow.

So who is willing to do it? SonicFlare101 or usfshihy? I'll give you +reps anyway.

Level 8
It's actually pretty close but pretty far at the same time. Can you edit it for me?
I want the wings to be static and I don't like the design. I want it to float and to be really big. I also want the body to be pure golden. Can you give it a helmet that looks like the picture above. And I don't want its pelvis part to be shown like that so a cloak would be really nice. A golden/yellow hero glow too.

Can you do it for me?

Level 8
Bump.

Okay here's my final decision for which way I want it to be made.

A golden version of cinematic Kil'jaeden cause I think it's the only model that floats with foot. Too bad it doesn't have a lot of animations. If somebody can give it the kind of animation that the god model that Jas.per gave, it would be really nice.

Remove its tail, cape, and the big giant smoke and give the helmet similar to the one above and give it a golden/yellow hero glow.

I'll just request the wings as an attachment.

Low filesize as much as possible.

Anybody who can do that for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.