• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request - Model] Hand of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Below there's a picture Shougun made to help get this request.

I have a map with 2 gods (No it's not remotely similar to War of the Two Gods), 6 heroes, and 4 cities divided up into 2 teams. . I made a system where you move the hand around (Currently a goblin landmine so it looks like a giant floating magnet) pickup units, and can toss them or eventually toss spells (haven't made any spells yet). Very cool, if you want to see it just PM me. I have a bunch of cool heroes in the game too.

I need 2 hand models, 1 good, 1 evil just like in Black and White.
Preferably they are in the position the evil one is in because they will be picking up units off the ground. Would be great if I could get a grabbing animation and a dropping animation. (Those are the only 2 animations I need beside a stand animation) The same model with 2 different textures would be great!

That is all =D Thanks for your help. Just PM me and I'll send the map to you.
handexamplever1di5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.