• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cool Model Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Peter Petrelli!!! THE GUY FROM HERO'S xD

Well to be honest I could use THIS model however that model does not have the animations i need. For those people who have watched hero's you already know what animation he needs basically but for those who don't ill explain:

1. Attack - reach hand out and open it
2. Spell Channel reach both hands out to his sides (Like being crucified)
3. Spell 2 Both hands in front as if to fire a beam from his hands.
4. A cool looking flying animation like super man i guess
5. Spin - like with the bladestorm move but MUCH slower
6. hands start low then as if pulling something up then hands come in and push out.

1179468398peter%20petrelli.jpg
heroes-fiveyearsgone-peter_1178049883.jpg

Credits and rep for Any help.

Level 8
Just to let u know this model is wanted by a number o friends of mine aswell, and im sure that with this model (the animations mainly needed) manny HEROS maps would come and everyone would be happy so i u can model or animate plz help. ( One Idea is to reanimate the blood mage with flying animation coz it already has some kl spell ones and I can edit the texture)

Status
Not open for further replies.