• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

requesting custom model/animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
i was wondering if anyone could model a general proudmoore model to give him two big swords, an animation for each hand and one slam animation that uses both hands, and one where he spins around with an upside down bladestorm effect (smaller just big enough to fit his body) with both swords facing the sky. This sounds like a lot and it is but anyone who makes this will get in return some awsome custom spells they can use with it. If anything, could someone make a spinning animation where he points both hands in the air and spins.

The actual model will be reskinned to look like cervantes, and that's why i need the custom animations for a few skills i want to make and share for people. You can claim everything as your own, i just want the model for one because it would be kickass and 2 to see if i can do somethings with it that i can't with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.