• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

simple but useful model request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, I need a model for nero's devil bringer (DmC 4) , I have nero's model but I need his hand extended requst for his spells.for those who didn't played DmC : nero has a demonic hand which can summon a giant hand to grab or slam his enemies,I think the model itself is simple but animation's hard
dbringersnatch.jpg
7.jpg
I just want the part circled in red.I mean it's actually an effect model for a spell,when the hero cast spell , this hand goes from the caster to target and comes back to caster , or that hand grabs the target.I can provide videos of this act as much as u want.
Don't know it must be 1 or more models.
Of course full credit in any map that is used.

Attachments

• Buster_Uppercut.jpg
    Buster_Uppercut.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 43
Level 4
This model already has that animation, why didn't you use it?
I am using this one.but grab animation in that model has limited range so my grab spell cannot have a casting range more than 500.I thought by having the separate hand model I could have more control on spell.(I don't know modelling so I cannot extract the hand and spirit from this model by myself)

Level 4
This model contains grab and punch position, you can use it for spells as dummy unit. Call the animation and use SetUnitX and SetUnitY to prevent interuption.
thanx man you're awesome,thats exactly what I wanted. +rep and credits in any map I use it.

is it possible to extract the blue spirit (devil trigger) from this model too?I mean if this is not hard to you , this helps a lot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.