• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gods Hand Model!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
[Request - Model] Hand of God

I have a map where there are 2 Gods controlled by players and they use a unit as the hand. (Right now it's just a Goblin Landmine and everybody calls it the scrapper)

The model needs some specific animations and should look like a giant floating hand. I need 1 evil looking hand (long fingernails, and popping veins) and a goody good hand (Please no colored finger nails :grin:). If you want to preview the system which I have currently, just PM me =D

Animations:

Drop - Needs to look like it just let go of something.
Pickup - Grabs ahold of something like THE CLAW
Cast - Perhaps it glows or something...

Thanks for your help. It's greatly appreciated and ofc I'll give credits to you.

Last edited:
Eh, i'm not sure about how far 'necro-posting' goes either. I dunno if you'll get this done anyways, the hand needs to be fully animated (3 sections per finger, four fingers, one thumb with three sections in total) and then skinned so that it looks the way you want it to, which would take alot if it needs to be Black & White quality.

Level 14
1.) many people use that avatar, it's not specific to combat the wombat.

2.) it's doubtful this will be done because a.) no proof of the map, and b.) it would be ridiculously time consuming to make.

Why not use the hand models in the model section? They're black but you could just try to change the color in-game or ask the creator to re-texture them for you. They might not be exactly what you're looking for, but it beats not having anything.

Level 12
Um... just contact me on MSN or X-Fire and will show it to you doubters (I'll only show it if you can make the model)

X-Fire: Dread123
MSN: [email protected] (or email me)
or Battle.net name: SquishyBrains (clan EKO)

I'm not posting it on the forums for just anyone to see... yet!

*call SetHandleAvatar(Dreadnought[dA], "avatar", tongue.gif)*

BTW This map is truly amazing. Remember tossing villagers for fun? Well remember those times again in this map with my cool pickup/drop system =D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.