• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Angel

Angel
-----

A model based on the angel knight that appears during the Paladin's resurrection spell.

The paths required for the model and textures are below:

Textures\Angel.blp
Units\Human\Angel\Angel.mdx

Keywords:
angel, flying, melee, holy, divine, god, golden, g
Contents

Angel (Model)

Assets
Level 2
well first oof all the pic is not the same as the model!
And could you make the height of the distance between the model and earth lower?
But the model is good and there is no sword i give you 3/5!

Level 6
The model is the same in the picture, I really don't know what you're talking about. Heres a shot of many of them:

angels.jpg

If i made the distance between the angel and ground any smaller he'd actually be walking on the ground, which would defeat the point of him having wings now wouldn't it?

And he has a sword of light like the angel in the Paladin's resurrection spell.

Were you looking at a completely different model or something?

Level 2
Actualy the distance from the ground was the same as any other flying creature!
The picture youo show is perfect!
But when i try your model it isn't the same as the pic youo show!
Then tell me all that youo did in the object editor or unit editor well something like that!

Level 2
ohh man!
Give me everysingle thing or option you made for your model in the object editor!
Every size everything!
Still it looks not the same as yours!

Level 6
You don't really need to know any object data to make it appear correctly. I suppose you might want to change the Death Time to the correct value(the same time as the death time animation on the model) and maybe scale it down a point or two but other then that nothing really needs to be changed.

Level 6
I really have no idea what the problem you're having is! I've checked and double-checked that the model up for download is the correct one. As in, it has a sword and team-colour.

No-one else has reported this problem (if anyone has encountered it, speak now) so yours seems to be a totally isolated case.

I've sent you the files which I am totally sure are the correct ones in an attempt to fix your problem, but I feel the problem somehow isn't with the model.

Level 2
strange where is your files in my email?
what is your email?
did you sent them to me and what version of War3x do you have?

Level 6
Hardly the same, that angel has only one animation, what use is that for a controllable character? It is also semi-transparent and has no team colour. This angel has 17 animations, which is a decent amount for a hero unit as well as team-colour.

Level 2
and i also truyed that one witch you mailed me but still same model!
could you tell me what version of warcraft 3x do you have?
i am using 1.3 version

Level 2
umm i want to say i am sorry i actuly found the problem!
i just downloaded a new version of w3v and it showed the model so i am going to update my W3x so dont bother searching for the problem

Level 1
Ok. Please don't yell at me or call me stupid. Lots of people say the file is empty and people tell them simply right click and extract all to wherever it must go. Well i have tried every single thing somebody has said about this. I dl the file, right click it, say extract all and nothing happens. This is how it happens. Simply enough there was no file in the folder in the first place, thus there was nothing to extract so I couldn't. Somebody who can seriously put a file in the foldder or help me on what i'm doing wrong, please reply. You can email me at [email protected] but i doubt it will get through since I have firewall. >l^þ

Level 4
an angel model with animations, at last! MUAHAHAHAHA
Finaly a good model to use for Remiel, Sachiel, WELL any of them! (sorry or the uncarectoristic outburst of joy, but i've wanted an animated angel for a long time.) This model is definately 5/5, it even has team color AND hero glow... omg this is incredible..

Level 3
I didnt like cuz i think he needs a little more geometric in his bod buts looks good :)

Level 1
hmm... when i open the file, its empty. :(
and "extract all" doesnt work.. Why??
its only like this sometimes, some models work just fine. but i got problems with this one and i really needs it. i would need some HELP!

Level 1
Awesome! mehehehehe I like it!
Dang that sucks I didn't get anything and when I tried to extract all that hapned was it said I cannot dl it because it could kill my computer! EVIL! WHY NOT?! I see so many maps with this model to.. Such as my ol friend lil devil's map aa and that one cow thing. theres to many to say...

omg

omg

Level 3
the idea and skin is good but the model is very rough around the edges.

the face looks like a flat edge with a black skull on the texture. It shouldnt even have a black skull its an angel! >.>

give it a cloak.. like with a hood and a cape that maybe glows and itll be great

3/5

Level 3
The angel's face looks like someone dropped a 50t brick on it.. the animations are also bad, i have seen better angel's like this, but it was a good idea 2/5 :?

Level 3
we desprately need a tyrael model from diablo games. IF NO ONE WILL MAKE A GOOD ONE, I WILL !! if i wasnt so lazy...

Level 3
Very nice. but... a little evil looking for an angel dont you think? maybe you could turn all the gold wispy bits to dark purpleish and then THAT would look cool!

Level 1
Nice Model But the animation is really bad if you could do a better animation it would be wonderful. for now its 3/5 but with a better animation you could reach a 5/5