• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Angel

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
I have used the Expresso's Tyrael model to make this one to use warcraft textures. Also added some geosets particles and emmiters.

- added spell slam animation.
- shrinked legs
- Now with better birth animation
- Hood has better texture
- Added a halo to the head
- Repleaced old sword with new heavenly one
- Removed particles on the eyes
- Added particles for spells
- Fixed some issues on the portrait
- Added second attack animation
- Added Glow
- Added death sound

Update: Fixed back cloth, added wing particles and updated portrait.

Elenai: Credits to Expresso for his excellent model, and incredible skill in its production.

Keywords:
Angel, holy, light, guardian
Contents

Archangel (Model)

Archangel Portrait (Model)

Reviews
12:17, 12th Apr 2008 Elenai: Approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Truthfully the old version of this angel, in my opinion, looks much better than the new one and is the best angel model in warcraft I have ever seen, althoug it's just a matter of taste, I have the old version and I will stick to that one. One thing, aside my own personal taste, you should change the attack 2 animation, it looks like its slapping something rather than slicing/slashing something, the edge of the sword in this animation is not parallel to the movement. Also I'm not a big fan of the halo, you should check the angel halo posted by judash137 in this site, it will look better with something like that.

Level 3
I've been searching for any available models in one of my maps, commonly DIII Bastion's Keep. I don't like their face being all black. Also, i played Angel Arena Last (You Don't know this and good for you if you know.) and in the arena a old version of this angel model without his heavenly sword and had a ordinary one handed sword. Good model! thnx!

Status
Not open for further replies.