• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skinner and Modeller Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Level 9
I know your eager for someone to make those models for you, but you have to understand they are quite complex and detailed, its not something even the best modeler can whip up in an hour or so, save for an extremely sub-par model.

Also creating a brand new thread because no one replied to you old one isn't the right way to keep seeking help, if you keep doing it its likely the mods will consider it spamming and neg rep you accordingly.

Word to the wise.

Level 8
Ok, thx. I always thought recoloring a model isn't always that hard. Now I know. But I don't think they are quite complex and detailed. Are they? All I want is a golden version of them. Yeah, ok, I think that sounded simple but it would still be hard.

Maybe I'll just try to pm some skinners out there. Thanks for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.