• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
If you do not skin, I suggest you don't even take a peek at this thread.

Sorry for the harshness, but I am searching for a quality skinner (hard to find these days) and my previous skinner recently began to fade from my mapping crew (We are making an AoS that is actually progressing compared to most of the failures...). I am in need of a skinner who can actually do requests when asked.

I will be picky in a sense however. This is a quality map, with good triggering, good custom models made from scratch by a modeler, good terrain, and we need good skins to complement the rest of everything, especially our heroes. If you are interested, please post a few skins of yours here, or PM me. You will also be added to the credit and crew list of the map.

Much thanks (in advance)
~Deathlust

Status
Not open for further replies.