• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gladiator's Scimitar

A Gladiator Scimitar that I made with inspiration from the WoW Comics - The swords of the Blademaster, who Lo'Gosh killed and used afterwards in the Dire Maul.

A huge thanks to Heinvers, who gave me motivation to do it and did a custom texture for it himself (see first post below). Thanks bro!
[19.10.2014] v1.0 - Uploaded, along with Blade's Edge Scimitar and Cold Edge Scimitar custom skins in the first post.

Please do not edit or post any of my models on other sites without my permission! You are however free to resize and rotate the models in order to fit them to your units.
Enjoy and give me credits for my work!

Keywords:
Gladiator, Scimitar, Sword, Blade, Edge, Spike, Spiked, Longsword, Cutter, Razor, Blademaster, Sharp, Handguard, Fighter
Contents

Gladiator's Scimitar (Model)

Reviews
17:40, 20th Oct 2014 MiniMage: Neat blade, incredibly infective in a real life setting due to the weakness in the middle of the blade.The spikes inwards would probably be bad for the user as well. Anyhow, enough realism babbling. The blade is neat...

M

17:40, 20th Oct 2014
MiniMage: Neat blade, incredibly infective in a real life setting due to the weakness in the middle of the blade.The spikes inwards would probably be bad for the user as well.

Anyhow, enough realism babbling. The blade is neat looking and the filesize is low.
The additional versions are linked in the first post. Since they are just linked, I don't see why I should moderate them.
They are HQ versions. They look neat. I kinda like Blood Ravens version more though since his texture makes his blade look sharper.

Custom Textures

This post is for custom textures for this model.
Let me know if you want to make your own custom texture of this model. :)
194769-albums6719-picture90701.png

194769-albums6719-picture90702.png

Note that there are 3 types of textures in each .zip: HD (512x), Medium (256x) and LQ (128x), choose only one of these!

Attachments

• Blade's Edge Scimitar by Blood Raven.zip
    559.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Cold Edge Scimitar by Heinvers.zip
    503.5 KB · Views: 105