• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dancing Scimitar

You will think twice before grabbing these shiny little swords in RPG's! xD

A model I did for fun, I like it, although it is not too warcraft-ish. It has 12 lively animations! (yay), and a teamcolor gem on the handle.
I hope you like it!

Okay! Done! Now it has many attachment points and dust particles! It is 3 times better! Oh I updated it right after you approved it...

If you ever use it, give credits to Lestat(br) and Lord_T, he helped me solving some bugs with the particles, so I think it's at least fair to do so.

Keywords:
dancing, scimitar, moving, sword, treasure, trap, living, blade
Contents

Dancing Scimitar (Model)

Reviews
21:41, 26th Oct 2008 Pyritie: Ha, great concept and even better execution (lolpun). Approveable even without the dust particles :D

M

21:41, 26th Oct 2008
Pyritie: Ha, great concept and even better execution (lolpun). Approveable even without the dust particles :D

Level 10
Dude, that's fucking creative. Also, did you animate by yourself or?
Thanks! I did animate by myself, I never thought it was that good, thank you!

excually ... he stole my idea -_-'
whell he asked me tough...
and i said ... 'maybe'
What the hell!??? What idea did I steal??
I knew you would be here to claim any invalid credit childishly.
What 'idea' are you referring to when you fulfill a request?
I did this model completely, and the concept and the animation ideas were mine.
But thanks for the feedback. I would like you to link your model to this thread, so everybody could see that I plagiarized your epicly animated and beautiful model completely!

How could this be your idea? This is off of "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess".....Anyway great model animations are good 5/5

P.S. Happy Tauren is there a story behind that avatar or was it completly random?

I did never play this Zelda Twilight Princess, but thank you for the positive feedback!

It is creative, not original. Don't mix those two.

Well, I don't know if something can be original nowadays, the scimitar was created by arabians, and this idea of animating objects was created long ago as well...

acually the orgional dancing scimitar idea was from MTG: arabian nights not the zelda

Never seen any of those. But thanks for the feedback.

Level 30
hmmm not sure ...
why not use the same texture i used on mine? i think that texture is epic.

and ... look what i found :p
Lestat(br) said:
Oh, I guess this is so convenient for you, but now It's too late. I did a good mesh of my own, changed it's concept, put my animations at this model, and now I have got a model that I did completely so I'm going to post it as mine. But thanks for the idea, I'll credit you for it then.
but no need to credit me :p

and if you want me to make an icon for it ... i'll do it for the lulz and you can upload it as your own ... just improve the blades texture so i wont need to make all of the shadings myself.

Last edited:
Level 10
I'd love to answer you properly, but then I will get bad rep like the other time.
I wonder what is your business here at this thread. Go get something to do...

And about reading, you write things rly mssy I was lazy to decipher everything and read nonsense things that had nothing to do with the topic.

Level 30
My writing is good enough for most people on this site ...
Your English sucks balls.
Now i'll leave you be with your kewl model :3
You also suck at modeling.
EDIT: I just read through this thread again and I'd like to say that darkshit is lestat(br)'s multiaccount and that he got banned for making one.

Last edited:
Level 9
Creepy I must say, very Creepy.

but remember, do never switch the first E to the letter A and the second E to the letter P

hihihihi