• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Energy Scimitar

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Energy Scimitar

Equip to "right hand" of the Villager Man model.
Has a death animation!
v1.1 [18.9.2016] - Fixed the wrap issue near the handle.
v1.0 [12.9.2015]
- Uploaded

Please do not edit or post any of my models on other sites without my permission! You are however free to resize and rotate the models in order to fit them to your units.
Enjoy and give me credits for my work!

Keywords:
Scimitar, Sword, Blade, One Handed, 1h, One Sided, Sabre, Weapon, Sharp, Cyan, Teal, Nerubian, Gold, Energy, Magic, Enchanted, Spell
Contents

Energy Scimitar (Model)

Reviews
11:57, 1st Dec 2015 Misha: if it's energy, shouldn't there be a faint sfx to it? :P and try to fix up that darker seam on the handle, and the stretching on the blade base, if possible

M

11:57, 1st Dec 2015
Misha: if it's energy, shouldn't there be a faint sfx to it? :p
and try to fix up that darker seam on the handle, and the stretching on the blade base, if possible