• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

General

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
It is said 5!

Well Ysera and some Old God ocntrol evolution of Azeroth - Nightmare and Dream
I just think that after the 5 Old Gods that took care of Azeroth were gone, Titans made 5 to replace them and the Aspects had to do the same work as Old Gods did, only for Order and Titans.

Level 21
No it is not. It is said 3 or 4 or 5 or as far as we know millions.

Still Dragon aspects can't compare to old gods. More to Elemental Lords because they both served higher power. There wasn't even 5 aspects at beginning, today 5 were just survivors of much greater number.

Level 23
No! There were 5 Aspects!
Thne one succumbed to Old God, another became crazy, third got stuck in Emerald Dream, fourth is crazy as well and most likely a betrayer and creator of Infinite dragons and the fifth was enslaved for a long time and right now ist he only one who does her work.

Level 23
Yes. And ythere werent countless dragonflight. There were only proto dragons before them. And Im pretty sure Old Gods made them, but Titans came, found the biggest of them, created five aspects from him and took all the credit as always.

Anyway, Im telling you, in the end only Netherwing Dragonflight will remain because they are the only dragonflight that uses their branes.

Others will kill each other because there are more fake or artificial dragonflights now then orginal ones.

Level 8
Will do

EDIT: the reason as to why i am inactive is simple, i have lost interest in warcraft lore. for now that is, there probably will come a time when i get involved with it again tough right now... i failed to keep up-to-date with it lost sight of the storyline and eventually just quit following it. i know it have been messy times in the group but, i think from now on I'll check at least once a week to see how things are going.

Level 23
Or caverns of time exploding and time going back to the times of Warcraft III, destroying all the idiotic lore and stuff like the Caverns of time and making history go as it should... and I promise, if WCIV will be a game explaining why Horde and Alliance fight each other in WoW and why NElves joined the Alliance and Forsaken the Horde, Im going to nuke Irvine.

Level 23
Garrosh Hellscream says(To Sylvanas): Watch your clever mouth, bitch

Finally he said something smart! ^^
Seriously, in Cataclysm Forsaken are becoming the New Scourge and one day they will become the New Scourge... now they can create new Forsaken thanks to the unemployed undead of the Scourge... I ****** hate Sylvanas!

Level 21
Well they were always tying to assimilate scourge. New Plague was design for that, they kidnapped necromancers.

And now they finally figured how to create dead. But best thing is:
Garrosh Hellscream says: What difference is there between you and the Lich King now?
Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Isn't it obvious, Warchief? I serve the Horde.

Level 23
Yes I am! Except the part with Alliance finally being active, its the only good thing.

Also, I ****** hate Sylvanas and 95% of Forsaken(because there are good Forsaken as well)! She is worse then the Lich king, because she is a bitch!
Soon she will begin to spread the plague(in cata she already does), create undead, capture Northrend while she's at it, make Icecrown her home, put on shiny armor and begin a war against the living, thus betraying the Horde... oups, Im sorry. How can you betray something you've never really been part of? Bitch...

Level 2
wow wow wow wow.....Ala, Sylvanas isnt a b'''ch if you look on her page on wowwiki you will see that she hate all about the scourge and she begon the plague because she need soldiers...you know why she need soldiers?...to conquer all what was from lorderon and from the lorderon alliance...you know why?...becouse she want to recreat what was before Arthas and to bring back the lorderon people who were kiled by scourge she promise to all to recreate what was...they are the forsaken.Read what she say...Wotlk:On the eastern shore, the Forsaken have arrived, carrying a plague of their own to unleash upon the Lich King...Fall of the LK:Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Finally, he has been made to pay for the atrocities he imposed upon my people....that is all.

Level 19
Yo fellas! As you might, or might not know, I am in the process of creating a Hive Workshop Wiki, and at the moment I am writing a page for the Lore Lovers social group, so I'd like to answer a couple of questions, in order for the page to be as informative, correct and detailed as possible. Thanks in advance, if you can answer any of the following questions:
*Was the group created by Phoonix, or did he get maintainership after someone else? In that case, who?
*When was it created?
*Is there any special history associated with this social group? Have it changed, as time passed by?
*Any notable members in here?
*Any other fun trivia/notes about Lore Lovers?

Level 10
1. Yes I believe it was created by Phoonix.
2. Before 2009. *check first discussion that might be key.*
3. It really hasn't changed. IT has increased in terms of discussions
4. Phoonix, Forsaken, takakenjj, Krotos, (There is a lot)
5. Originally the group didn't consider WOW lore. It is filled with very mart individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.