• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

General Grievous Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
The General Grievous model I made ages ago.
First Rao Dao Zao tried to animate it, but gave up, then TDR started animating and finished three stand anims, and also gave up later on.
I haven't been able to find a suitable animator since, and there is little hope left of this model ever being finished, so I'll just post a pic of the model here.

Attachments

• grievousglow.jpg
    grievousglow.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 8,415

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Uhm..

Frank makes model edits, which I wouldn't scratch animate, Jetfang makes spell effects not models, and TDR and Illidan would animate their own stuff.

I looked at this model, but it was rigged using IK chains and I don't know how to use IK well enough. The only person I could see animating this would be Jigrael, as he uses IK and is a great animator, but I think he already has his own list of to-do's anyway.

Ah, you have made several Grievous models, no? I mean, i've seen the one that even has the animated ability whyere the extra 2 arms extend out. This is much higher quality, mind you, but meh.

The four-armed version in the Hive database was made by Mc!.
Olof only released a "Demon Hunter"-modified Grievous (2 arms only).

Could someone explain to me why all the big named people are here? Like mods, respected users, and just general people you see a lot (*cough* Frostwhisper *cough*)

Anyways this model looks great. I thought it was just a picture you took while watching the movie with your fancy Digital camera. Good job. 4.9/5

Sorry no animations reduces this amount of awsomness by 0.1 rating. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.