• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gems of Unification v13.02.26

gemsofunificationheader.jpg

Inside this game a plot slowly unfolds around certain gems that carry a great power. A power that has to be kept safe, in your hands.

Introduction

Gems of Unification (GoU) is Role Playing Game (RPG) which can (and should) be played in multiplayer. I've worked quite a lot on this map and hope you'll enjoy it.

This map is currently still in heavy development, but playable. Of the three acts the first two are largely done. Expect this map to be updated a lot over the coming months.

If you find any bugs or have suggestions to the map don't hesitate to contact me by posting in this thread. Together we can create a new epic map!

Features
  • 1 Class (explained below)
  • 39 Abilities
  • 150+ Items
  • 8 Birthsigns
  • Threat and AI System
  • Equipment System, items influence your hero in many ways!
  • Attachment System, items are displayed on your hero
  • Save/Load System, keep your hero with you!
  • Indoor terrains, varying from homes to caves to dungeons!
  • Combat Text and Casting Bar Systems
  • Epic dungeon's and outdoor bosses!

One hero, all classes!

Pick up your weapon of choice, learn your own spells and do the quests you like. Your choices determine your class, allowing a whole new kind of customization! So will picking up a bow for instance make your hero a ranged damage dealer since bows provide a ranged attack and a damage bonus. Together with the ability to pick up any spell you like (though there is a maximum of spells you can pick) you can create your own class! Any combination is possible!​

herobuild.png

sc8z.jpg

sc7os.jpg

sc6p.jpg

sc5bo.jpg

sc4yi.jpg

sc3c.jpg

sc2hw.jpg

sc1hh.jpg

FAQ

What is this game about? What does RPG mean?
RPG stands for Role Playing Game, which in this context means you play a character that explores the world of Gems of Unification. You're pretty free to choose which kind of character you want to be.

In which aspects does this game differ from other RPG's, like Gaia's Retaliation?
I'll be honest, in a lot of aspects it is the same, it's just fresh, new content. In what aspects it differs are these; class customization, you don't pick a pre-made class with certain abilities but you're free to choose how you want your character to be.

The game crashes!
Make sure you have texture quality on highest, else the game can crash. Next to that, suggested resolution screen is 1920x1080. Small resolution and graphic can broke game or improperly display data. If the game still crashes after trying this try running Warcraft III in openGL by adding -opengl to your startup exe.

Help, I can't save in singleplayer! Why is this?!
In order to prevent people from cheating their character up I've disabled saving in singleplayer.

My save code doesn't work.
Make sure you're using the same playername you used while you saved your character.

Restore my code!!
I won't sorry, you'll have to level up again.

I've noticed a serious bug, where can I report this?
You can report this by replying to the uploaded map at the Hive Workshop or in the post on the forums there I have for this map.

Your map sucks!!1
Okay... Play something else than.

Credits
Thanks to these people I was able to create this map.

• Testing: Ken Plattel
  • Main inspiration: Gaia's Retaliation ORPG Team: teh.fellow aka Playmo, Zwiebelchen aka Todeszwiebel, Shapy, muzzel
  • Models/Skins: Born²Modificate, Kitabatake, Lopaki, Dan Van Ohllus, Mr. Goblin, DerReaper2, xXm0rpH3usXx, Pyritie, Mc !, Chriz., JetFangInferno, Vuen, olofmoleman, Nasrudin, jatter2, Kitabatake, Thrikodius, ikillforeyou, Sunchips and dirtytricks
  • AIDS and Damage detection: Jesus4Lyf
  • DayNightFog System: Viikuna
  • Bag System: muzzel
  • Save/Load: Nestharus
  • Spell: Paladon
  • Hive Workshop in general, the community

Please contact me when we left you out on credits.

Changelog

v13.02.26
  • Solved a bug where unattainable items used for the upcoming dungeon 3 (Cathedral Catacombs) were already available via gamble
  • Buffs from abilties will now properly be removed if they would have expired when the hero was dead
  • Moved some wrongly places creeps from ogre area to Cathedral Catacombs
v13.02.24
  • Save/load system removed and replaced by Nestharus, all related bugs are fixed by this (clones heroes, invalid codes, laggy load, incorrect items, etc)
  • Improved items will now properly be removed when an other character is loaded
  • Ranks will now also be saved
  • Origin of the Gems quest will now work properly and end with a quest to go into dungeon 3
  • The quest A Warning Sign will now rewards Rank 3
v12.08.07
  • Fixed an issue where summons could cause loads to bug
  • Fixed an issue where backpack items weren't properly saved
  • Fixed an issue where no save code would get generated at all
  • Centaur and Tauren creeps should no longer grant experience when killed while being allied to them
  • Intimidation Shout now properly applies AoE threat
  • Added an additional vendor in Windfell who sells common weapons
  • Lowered the duration of Bash for Orc Grunts in Act III from 2 seconds to 0.25
  • Increased the damage of Keli'dan the Breaker and Feral Swine
  • Seal of Vigor can no longer procc off Quill Aura
  • The King now casts Dominate on himself
  • Save codes now no longer contain spaces, making them easier to copy
  • Recalculated the shadow map, improving shadows on some places
v12.08.05
  • Elite creeps (dungeon non-boss creeps) now have their proper base health
  • Solved an issue with the quest The Chieftain's End
v12.08.04
  • Save codes have been reset due to exploits, these should be fixed this version
  • Solved a bug causing double hero stat calculations
  • Solved a bug causing Impact to trigger off any unit even without the ability
  • Items owned by a player now get properly removed when loading a new character
v12.08.02
  • The long awaited Act III has been released! It contains a new leveling area for level 38 - 48. This brand new act contains the following:
    • A whole new part of terrain, including the main capital Armadale
    • All new quests that continue the story from Act II
    • Brand new creeps which drop fancy new items
    • 7 new abilities
    • And many more things!
  • All save/load bugs are fixed, saving should now always generate a code, as well as loading should now always load your character fully
  • Because of save/load bugs, all save codes have been reset unfortunately
  • Mana per intelligence has been lowered from 15 to 10 per point
  • Base hero mana increased from 0 to 15
  • New Birthsign added, Birthsign: Panda provides +30% healing done
  • New Birthsign added, Birthsign: Dragon gives the hero a 10% chance on attack to deal additional elemental damage
  • Birthsign: Owl now gives +25% spell damage instead of increasing spell power
  • Birthsign: Boar now in addition to a health bonus gives +5% resistance to all types of spells
  • All spell power based abilities have their coëfficient reduced by ~30%
  • All creeps have their base health increased in order to increase difficulty (including elites and dungeon 2 creeps)
  • Player creep scaling has changed, health went down from 75% to 50% per player, damage from 25% to 10% per player
  • Gold gained by quests has been normalized depending on hero level, big differences in the supposed level and the hero level reduce the gold reward, experience and skill points still stay independant on the hero level
  • Ranks for the Armadale Army now give 2% dodge and resistance down from 3%
  • Gold sharing to an ally is now no longer possible
  • Ensnare is now no longer usable on bosses
  • Knuckle Punch can now be relearned by Innkeeper Valdr in Bridgewater
  • Harpy Hag now has two additional abilities to increase her difficulty
  • Internal creep recylcing engine improved
  • Creeps now spawn with a new fade in animation
  • Added additional troll huts for the quest No Home, No Future
  • Reduced the selling price of herbs (berries)
  • Potions and herbs now stack properly, there should no longer be an error message
  • Potions and herbs can now stack up to 10, increased from per 4
  • Fixed a typo in Master Healing Potion recipe
  • Fixed a bug that caused creep player settings to affect players instead of creeps
  • Fixed a bug that would cause the hero to stay in combat after surrendering the troll Warlord
  • Fixed a bug causing animation errors when dropping weapons
v12.06.12
  • The following bosses have gained a new unique ability to make their fights more interesting: Gareth the Greedy, Ember Skeleton, The King and Dragon Turtle
  • Both dungeons now have an easy way to leave them at the last boss (a teleport)
  • Dungeon bosses now have a shout message when engaged in combat
  • Added a notification when a player leaves the game, in addition creeps will scale down (less health/damage/etc)
  • All casting bars are now visible for all players (including creep casts)
  • Tauren and Centaur now scale with the amount of players as normal creeps do
  • Attack speed should now properly be displayed when viewing stats, this was a display issue only
  • The quest Stopping the Trolls can now no longer be started twice
  • Shadow Dagger debuff now properly lasts 3 seconds instead of just 1
  • Shadow Dagger will now go on cooldown when killing a unit with it
  • Solved an issue with Flaming Arrow
  • Gambling now always gives an item
  • Its no longer possible to gain a material when gambling
v12.05.28
  • Gambling has been added; you can now gamble for a random item by paying a heavy sum to a NPC
  • Quest items should no longer be saveable, which should prevent a lot of bugs from happening
  • Almost all spells which scale with Spell Power have their coefficient lowered
    • Protective Shield down from 7x to 6x
    • Arcane Burst dowm from 3.5x to 2.5x
    • Barkskin down from 4x to 3x
    • Heal down from 7x to 6x
    • Fireball down from 2x to 1.25x
    • Shadow Embrace down from 6x to 5.5x
  • Save files are more readable now
  • Additional quests have been added; one for Bounty Hunter Miles and one concerning Warlord Ula'elek
  • The quest Ain't That a Kick in the Head now works correctly
  • Troll huts that get destroyed should now play their fire animation for all players
  • Birthsign: Serpent now provides 15% critical strike damage down from 25%
  • Bounty Hunter Miles now offers different items for sale
  • Resistance should now work properly again, all bugs resolved
  • Barkskin no longer forgets its armor added when equiping or de-equiping a ranged weapon
  • Mark of the Wild now adds the proper amount of agility upon buffing
  • Mark of the Wild disabled icon has been added
  • Improving Furbolg Relic should now provide the correct stats
v12.05.22
  • Creeps now scale with the amount of players, with each player creeps gain +75% health, +25% damage, +15% experience reward and +15% item drop chance
  • Fixed an issue that could crash the game when playing WC3 with a different version
  • Fixed a bug with loading certain save codes that would not restore a hero correctly
  • Added a questgiver in Palemane Hills just after the bridge
  • Fixed a bug with the Murloc or Serpent birthsign being lost after reviving
  • Potions and Ability scrolls are saveable from this version on
  • Casting while wielding a two-handed weapon should no longer cause animation issues
  • The model of Gladius is now properly attached
  • Inner Courage tooltip improved
  • Pets should no longer become stuck near the entrance of dungeon 1
v12.05.20
  • A lot of exploits and bugs have been fixed, because of this earlier save codes do not work with this new version, I apologize
  • The game can now be played in singleplayer LAN games!
  • Two new commands have been added: -roll (displaying a random number between 1 and 100) and -clear (clears all text messages)
  • View Stats, Rest and Spellbook now have their hotkeys displayed in their tooltip
  • When playing the game in singleplayer an ingame message is displayed at the start of a game that saving has been disabled
  • An aweful lot of bugs concerning loading a character have been solved (Birthsigns disappearing, faction choice for tauren/centaur, etc)
  • Mana cost of a lot of abilities have been rescaled
  • Deadly Poison now deals 1x Agility down from 1.5x Agility
  • Gold cost for improving items increased and now dependant on item quality as it should be
  • Gold cost for recipes reduced
  • Birthsign quest is no longer available if you already have a birthsign
  • Improving high leveled items should no longer cause disappearing stats
  • All bugs concerning bows becoming melee items have been resolved
  • Slaying the last boss of dungeon 1 (Mother) prematurely no longer causes the quest to bug
  • Higher ranks should no longer collide with lower ranks when obtained
  • Guard next to the ambassador in the centaur camp now has proper talk text
  • Solved a bug concerning destroying troll huts with multiple players
  • Solved a desync bug with Lost Merchandise quest
  • A preview image has been added
v12.05.17
  • Bug fixed concerning equiping improved items and colliding item classes
  • Two new Birthsigns added, check them out!
  • Terraining improvements like Army Encampment in the northeast, grass pitching and bridge between Act I and Act II
  • Heroes now have normal names now
v12.05.07
  • Herbalism has been added, you can now gather berries from bushes and convert them into potions, more to be added in the future
  • Improve Items has been added, you can now (for a fee) improve your items, increasing their stats
  • All desync issues should now be solved, the problem was found and fixed
  • Three new abilities have been added, they drop off dungeon 1 bosses or dungeon 2 trash creeps
  • Unlearn Skills has been added, you can now reset (for a free) all skill points of your hero
  • A Sign From the Stars / Foreign Market can now both be started without having completed their pre-quests
  • Troll Cookbooks will no longer be floating
  • An additional path has been made through some trees down the hero's home house
  • Hydro Jet should now be working correctly again
  • Hippogryph above Windfell should be flying once again
  • Solved a bug with AIDS when selling items with bag
  • Solved a bug with TTBars (casting bar) when killing a casting unit
  • Credits is now updated, all resources authors have been tracked as far as possible and added
v12.04.29
  • Items now require a minimum level, this is also displayed in item tooltip
  • All abilities now have an unique hotkey
  • Inner Courage now increases threat done by damage by 50% up from 35%
  • Taunt now generates additional threat equal to 3x hero level up from 2x hero level
  • Intimidation Shout now generates slightly more threat
  • Pathing of some rocks near Windfell fixed
  • Quest text dialogs from some quests in Bridgewater improved
v12.04.23
  • Added vendor items, who carry no stats but earn you some coin
  • Items are now bound to player when saving/loading
  • Resolved a bug with Heal not working
  • Loading a hero should now no longer bug non started quests
  • Resolved a bug with Summon: Hawk
  • Display text of save code now displays longer (30 secs)
  • Disabled some debug stuff that shouldn't be in-game
v12.04.18
  • Initial Public Release

Upcoming
  • More quests
  • New abilities
  • Dungeon 3
  • More items
  • Bugfixing and balancing: priority
  • Additional stuff in the world (gatherable plants, etc)

Game is optimized and can't be opened by WC3 editor.
Make sure you have texture quality on highest.

v13.02.26

Keywords:
Gems, Unification, ORPG, RPG, Gaia's, Retaliation, Hero, Multiplayer, Epic, Terrain, Class
Contents

Gems of Unification v13.02.26 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - Date: 2012/May/26 20:15:05 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall...
Level 3
At first , i thimk you should check armor system . I played as a tank and my hero got 35 armor , and i lost 25 hp every hit by archer mob at dungeon 2 . And when i play as a Mage , i got 8 armor , do you think what 's happen , i lost the same hp every hit by archer at dungeon 2 . You rebalance Mage but may be something wrong happen with armor , now Mage and tanker weaker , i think the same thing happen with each other . I tested without any resistance ( 0% ) . I test more time , and i realized that these things happen in sometimes , not at all , sometimes armor usefull , sometimes not .

Last edited:
Level 1
At first , i thimk you should check armor system . I played as a tank and my hero got 35 armor , and i lost 25 hp every hit by archer mob at dungeon 2 . And when i play as a Mage , i got 8 armor , do you think what 's happen , i lost the same hp every hit by archer at dungeon 2 . You rebalance Mage but may be something wrong happen with armor , now Mage and tanker weaker , i think the same thing happen with each other . I tested without any resistance ( 0% ) . I test more time , and i realized that these things happen in sometimes , not at all , sometimes armor usefull , sometimes not .
Maybe it's, becouse armor isn't reducing spell damage. Maybe this archer is using a spell dmg on every hit?

Level 10

Maybe it's, becouse armor isn't reducing spell damage. Maybe this archer is using a spell dmg on every hit?

Perhaps this is true. Are the numbers you are refering to in purple ingame dattran, because when they are they are spell damage which can only be reduced by resistance and not by armor.

Level 1
The calculation for attack speed gets a bit messed up when using a weapon with a negative attack speed modifier. As far as I can tell it looks like you forget to remove the negative modifier in the calculation when you remove the weapon.

Here's one where I've picked up an axe a couple of hundred times. Note that it's only the listed value that is wrong (and it is permanently "damaged"), the character is attacking with the correct attack speed.

q8kFL.jpg

eta: this is 12.05.28

Level 1
First of all really nice work bro ;) i love playing RPGs in WC3 and this could be a great one. Mmh same as Gaia, maybe cause it looks even sometimes :D. Anyway i loved the fact that i can create my hero. But as someone told before its kinda weird to play a AGI only champ. I tried play as a Ranger and u just need that STR for base damage, which means that i lost many points for AGI (attackspeed, Crit and evade) and leak in spells. I hope it will be balanced soon. Can't wait for ACT III :ogre_haosis:

Level 2
Map maker, have you now finished Act II? I'm just wondering about the amethyst quest which was bugged before. The quest just keeps repeating and couldn't be completed. Is this fixed now?? Do you remember this bug that I mentioned to you before?

After killing the ghosts and returning back again, and turning in the quest, another amethyst drops to the ground, and he asks you to clean the amethyst all over again.
Because I started from scratch again after your previous patch, thinking that quest was fixed... and then I got all the way to that quest again, saw the same bug and I was like "Noooooo".. lol. But it's an awesome map, I don't mind starting again, this time I'll just wait until you actually come and say to my face 'the quest is now fixed' :p :p

Oh by the way, how can I get resistance against spell damage? I get pretty tough with about 25 armor or so, but yeah the mages own me quite easily :(.

Last edited:
Level 4
2 hander

what is currently the best 2 hander weapon? best ive found is the edge from archer boss at d2 any better one out there?

Level 10
gambling is not working /: it uses ur gold, but it doesnt give a random item

For one hero level it isn't working I see, will fix in an upcoming hotfix update (maybe tomorrow).

Map maker, have you now finished Act II? I'm just wondering about the amethyst quest which was bugged before. The quest just keeps repeating and couldn't be completed. Is this fixed now?? Do you remember this bug that I mentioned to you before?

After killing the ghosts and returning back again, and turning in the quest, another amethyst drops to the ground, and he asks you to clean the amethyst all over again.
Because I started from scratch again after your previous patch, thinking that quest was fixed... and then I got all the way to that quest again, saw the same bug and I was like "Noooooo".. lol. But it's an awesome map, I don't mind starting again, this time I'll just wait until you actually come and say to my face 'the quest is now fixed' :p :p

Oh by the way, how can I get resistance against spell damage? I get pretty tough with about 25 armor or so, but yeah the mages own me quite easily :(.

The quest isnt properly fixed yet because its the "ending" of Act II, the quest is chained with new quests introducing Act III.

Resistance can be gained by equipment gear, Army Ranks or abilties (in the future).

what is currently the best 2 hander weapon? best ive found is the edge from archer boss at d2 any better one out there?

The Ebon Blade from D2 is indeed probably the best 2h'er at the moment in-game. There will be an unique (purple) 2h'er in Act III for sure though ;)

Level 4
nice game

hi! amaizing game so far! i alredy finished all the actual content and cant wait for more :) i can solo eveything with a rougue i reached 0.76 atack speed 40%+ dodged a nice 64.5% crit chance :) with a dmg of 3-3 + 66 :) really nice game i cant wait for more (;

Level 3
The paladin? Are you sure you mean this map? There is no paladin-class or anything and no player setting you can set else by playing with 6 players.

my Paladin atm lvl 26

Str: 10+4
Agi: 3+2
Int: 22+3
Spellpower: 33
HP: 380
Armor: 12
Sign: Boar

Weapon: Staff of the swamp improved
Armor: Green Scale Armor improved
Helmet: Mail helmet
Accessoire: Ring of the Wolf improved
Misc: Bloody Paw improved
Spells:
Knuckle Punch
Heal
Rejuvination
Shadow Embrace
Intimidating Shout
Protective Shield
Taunt
Telekinesis

i make the first dungeon without problems, i can fight 4 gnolls the same time without problems and i think he needs to be weakened, if u want i can show him to u if u want(B.net)

and with 6player setting i mean if u play with 6 guys the creeps are stronger, but for pala no problem

Level 10
It is very good but 1 thing that draws me away is the gems besides that very good

Could you explain a bit more why? You don't like the story about the gems?

hi..
i can't play this map..
maybe you can upload this map again.

What happens? Does the game crash? Try setting texture quality to high or try running in opengl by adding -opengl to warcraft 3 shortcut.

my Paladin atm lvl 26

Str: 10+4
Int: 22+3
Spellpower: 33
HP: 380
Armor: 12
Sign: Boar

Weapon: Staff of the swamp improved
Armor: Green Scale Armor improved
Helmet: Mail helmet
Accessoire: Ring of the Wolf improved
Spells:
Knuckle Punch
Heal
Rejuvination
Shadow Embrace
Intimidating Shout
Protective Shield
Taunt
Telekinesis

i make the first dungeon without problems, i can fight 4 gnolls the same time without problems and i think he needs to be weakened, if u want i can show him to u if u want(B.net)

and with 6player setting i mean if u play with 6 guys the creeps are stronger, but for pala no problem

Well you've got a nice setup ;) I'll see if I can balance some things better. Did you try this build with the new version (where spell power scales less)?

Level 3
Well you've got a nice setup ;) I'll see if I can balance some things better. Did you try this build with the new version (where spell power scales less)?[/QUOTE]

yes i am playing it right now with a friend, killed the cent based a few secs ago and now have new item build and now i am even more unkillable=)
i dont know how to weaken the pala, but i think the mage could need a little buff for the early game(like give the first dmg skill(fireball?) a bonus dmg, like 2xint+30) thats why i didnt waned to play mag and made pala instead

Level 3
i got few new items for my pala, i play atm with 3 players(player setting 3) and my paladin is lvl 31

Str: 10+8
Int: 27+4
Armor: 22
HP: 470
Spellpower: 51

Weapon: Rune Tribal Staff improved
Armor: Avengers Chestpiece improved
Helmet: Bloodscale Crown
Assessoire: ring of the wolf improved

and i make the second dungeon solo with each boss....seriously no fun anymore

Level 3
who needs potions to clear a dungeon?XD

i kill them slowly but its easy, i could sleep in the fights, and no other class could make it

(btw i dont think that your lvl 30 ranger could beat the dungeon in 6 player setting, u know the creeps have over 2khp and over 50dmg?)

Level 4
playing

who needs potions to clear a dungeon?XD

i kill them slowly but its easy, i could sleep in the fights, and no other class could make it

(btw i dont think that your lvl 30 ranger could beat the dungeon in 6 player setting, u know the creeps have over 2khp and over 50dmg?)

where do you play withother players, b.net?? i really want people to play with im bored of playing solo lan /:

Level 3
i am playing Northrend(europe) with 2-3 friends

BTW i found a 2 Bugs in Shadow Dagger

First: if u take it to lasthit(u kill it without that u need to hit or need the second dmg from it) it dont go on cd and gives u your 20% health
Second: it should make 1,5xagi and AFTER 3 SEC 2xagi, but it makes 1sec after it dmg, that sucks

Level 4
playing

First: if u take it to lasthit(u kill it without that u need to hit or need the second dmg from it) it dont go on cd and gives u your 20% health
Second: it should make 1,5xagi and AFTER 3 SEC 2xagi, but it makes 1sec after it dmg, that sucks

i play at northrend too :) but how u host it, know any bot with it? i cant host and noone seems to be hosting it /: could u tell me ur name at b.net northrend?

Level 10
really like this map .waiting for your progress

Working on it :) Making another Act is quite a job :p It's like adding 50% of the game again. Creating the first area at the moment.

Noted, will look into these bugs.

Level 4
PachaXD at battle.net too xD add me i hope we can play it later :) and how u hosting it? u can host or a bot?

Level 1
I've cleared all the current content, I really like the map and concept.

Things I've noticed (haven't followed this whole thread, may have been reported already):
- I can for the life of me not find the guy who I should turn in the emerald to.
- The trees just north of your home are not tight enough, you can run up and out on the terrain in the north, effectively allowing you to get to the unfinished act III part the backway.

Level 4
suggestions :)

1.i think it would be nice to be able to change birthsigns,ofc for a cost maybe an skillpoint or gold cost i dont know, but would be really good :)
2.reset options for dungs, and also maybe an exit at the end? would be nice and make the game more interesting into dungs :)
3.well i supose you alredy know all the things about balance and skills thats up to you :)
4.just something that came to my mind i duno what u thing xD : for example make a vender with "item sets" related to specific stats , that can be buyed with sumthing that only dung bosses drops, maybe u can set the amount of that "gold" given per boss depending on players (cause of difficulty) and for example theres a d1 set ,d2 set and that way each dung u implement have it set, it is nice to say like i have a warrior full d2 xD or i duno just a suggestion i think will be nice it is up to u :)
amaizing map, gratz :)

Level 3
another bug is with the quest stopping the trolls, there u need to dmg the troll boss till he surrenders, u can always repeat the quest and after the first surrender he is allied, means he doesnt attack u if u kill him

Level 1
quite a challenging task indeed

Working on it :) Making another Act is quite a job :p It's like adding 50% of the game again. Creating the first area at the moment.

Noted, will look into these bugs.

quite a challenging task indeed and we really appreciate your work,carry on ,man!there seems a limit of savecode in this version

Level 9
He has 150~ spellpower, and I am mistaking :D At the moment he has both dungeon spells - armor buff is bugged - if u buff yourself and die while it works you get armor forever, he has all damage spells (water spell is 1000+ dmg), shield, HoT spell and that's all I think.

I already told about that troll boss, he'll give a quest, it is kust unfinished.

Level 3
have played it now with some "classes" through end, and i write now my opinion of the game so far(i know something will be added/changed)

First of all i loved the terrain, seems really nice for this rpg, but u can walk past some trees/mountains to reach other places, that sucks a little bit.
Then the Story, i just loved it, but i think too less people read it and thats sad, since its really intresting(how u need to kill your mother and why, without reading story u dont get it right).
Next up would be skills, way too less skills to different from other players and playstyles, some skills are way too weak in the beginning(mage spells) and some spells are too op(protective shield as example).
For future maps i would like to see some improvments in some areas:
Improvment: maybe add a second stage or the chance to make an EPIC improve(under 1%chance)
Skills: Much more spells, especially for the mage
Items: Different levels for the items(As Example the dragonlotussword, atm 34 can be found in lvlrange from 34 to 39(ultrarare) and adds a little more bonus) And a item list would be really nice to see where to farm and what would be best equip for my playstyle.

I know something is still coming since this map isnt finished, this is just my opinion

Level 1
He has 150~ spellpower, and I am mistaking :D At the moment he has both dungeon spells - armor buff is bugged - if u buff yourself and die while it works you get armor forever, he has all damage spells (water spell is 1000+ dmg), shield, HoT spell and that's all I think.

I already told about that troll boss, he'll give a quest, it is kust unfinished.

which water spell?1000+dmg only with a 150+spellpower,whats the principle?
oh ,i find it ,pushing some guys into corner with JET deals 1800+dmg ,thats amazing

Last edited:
Level 2
Many ideas reunited in one wall of text!

Ok, let me tell you, in my opinion what could make this map stand out from the rest, or at least let me tell you some flaws and how I think they can be improved. Just some ideas I really hope you will consider them.

• Add a creep spawn system so when you enter an area creeps start appearing, this would help because you wouldn't have all the creeps on the map all at the same time;
  • Award players less experience from mobs, let us gain 80% exp needed by doing quests. This would result in more quests available in all areas. For example I'd suggest linking the "bring me 15 wolf pelts" quest to the Alpha Wolf, after you kill those 15 the town gets constantly attacked by wolves and they get a dmg buff until the leader of the pack gets killed, therefore it's a necessity and it's more fun this way.
  • Regarding the creeps and mini bosses / bosses. It's not as if they aren't challenging but they are a challenge in a different way opposed to what they should be, what I mean is this: Bosses are bosses in this map just because they usually do an aoe spell and just have loads of damage and hitpoints, also armor, but that's all. And this also applies to creeps. Fighting mobs isn't really that interesting, it's hard only because they hit pretty hard, they have as much hp (or more) than you do and they are usually 2-4. Bosses and creeps right now provide the following kind of fight :fp: "I hope he gets to 0 hitpoints before I do", it's just a matter of time not tactics, nothing complicated really. Some bosses should have at least another phase, or they should use the environment to their help, I mean, they dwell there for a reason. Make them more challenging thus more rewarding for us. When I have a purple item from a boss I want everyone to know I busted my ass for that, it wasn't just a stroll in the park with two hp potions and autoattack or spamming some OP spells + shield + heal over time. The last boss for example, he should summon skeletons, he should have his very own ROOM, not a tiny bathroom in that cave, his own throne (another "dungeon"). And there he could do stuff, make the fights interesting, I've got plenty ideas and I'm sure the community and you too. As for the creeps, same thing, don't make them just minutes wasted on the clock until I get my loot, make the challenging make us use effectively our skills, our brains dunno, our TEAM. Back to the bosses, for example that mage boss is very well placed, you should do something about him as well not just casting 2-3 spells, make every 4th spell KABOOM that place or I dunno, make him summon some minions, while they are alive he gets hp regen so then group has to focus on those then on him etc. Back to him, he's well positioned, also the first boss I might say, but in the TOMB cavern where we have those 3 bosses, that place was made in a rush, they just a have a square in the wall where they sit, nothing interesting.
  • Teleport and reset in dungeons and for dungeons. Maybe even a meeting stone to summon players from wherever they are. This being said, make them harder, like I said in the above "
  • ". If we can reset and farm them, well make it bloody hard.
  • More bags? Mats :fp: professions.
  • A character retirement system. When you max yourself etc you could reset your character and choose an item to become a twink item so when you grow, it becomes stronger etc. ( look at Torchlight :thumbs_up:).
  • I'd suggest some other method for combat, not the classic autoattack w3 system. :thumbs_down:

I know what I suggested is hard or some maybe impossible, I know it takes a lot of time, but I'm just sharing what would make this better, because it's not enjoyable when you can finish this map in like 2-3 hours? Why should I replay it since I can have everything on one character? I can just unlearn what I don't need and change, so what will make me come back to this rpg? To play another class? NO, 'cause I can already play any class on one character. This thing you did with this freedom, is a two sided blade. So, that 1st suggestion with the exp, it will add more gameplay hours to the game and in combination with other things I said it could add more hours and more fun. Sorry for the wall of text, I hope you'll consider or keep in mind some things. Better late than never. Goodluck!

P.S: I hope you will take this as constructive criticism not ranting or trolling, I love this map, that's why I'm sharing my personal point of view, maybe more people including you will agree with somethings and we'll see them in the map in the future. It's just my opinion, feel free to take the parts that you like from it add from yourself and come up with something better, or use parts of what I said to add to your own current ideas etc. Or none at all, but I hope I didn't write all of this for nothing :(

Level 10
I've cleared all the current content, I really like the map and concept.

Things I've noticed (haven't followed this whole thread, may have been reported already):
- I can for the life of me not find the guy who I should turn in the emerald to.
- The trees just north of your home are not tight enough, you can run up and out on the terrain in the north, effectively allowing you to get to the unfinished act III part the backway.

The druid is inside the left building (barrow), when inside head to the downstairs.

The trees pathing should be fixed next version.

1.i think it would be nice to be able to change birthsigns,ofc for a cost maybe an skillpoint or gold cost i dont know, but would be really good :)
2.reset options for dungs, and also maybe an exit at the end? would be nice and make the game more interesting into dungs :)
3.well i supose you alredy know all the things about balance and skills thats up to you :)
4.just something that came to my mind i duno what u thing xD : for example make a vender with "item sets" related to specific stats , that can be buyed with sumthing that only dung bosses drops, maybe u can set the amount of that "gold" given per boss depending on players (cause of difficulty) and for example theres a d1 set ,d2 set and that way each dung u implement have it set, it is nice to say like i have a warrior full d2 xD or i duno just a suggestion i think will be nice it is up to u :)
amaizing map, gratz :)

Making everything resettable (birthsigns) will just make the choices non-choices. I like to keep some things permanent.

another bug is with the quest stopping the trolls, there u need to dmg the troll boss till he surrenders, u can always repeat the quest and after the first surrender he is allied, means he doesnt attack u if u kill him

Will be fixed in next version.

have played it now with some "classes" through end, and i write now my opinion of the game so far(i know something will be added/changed)

First of all i loved the terrain, seems really nice for this rpg, but u can walk past some trees/mountains to reach other places, that sucks a little bit.
Then the Story, i just loved it, but i think too less people read it and thats sad, since its really intresting(how u need to kill your mother and why, without reading story u dont get it right).
Next up would be skills, way too less skills to different from other players and playstyles, some skills are way too weak in the beginning(mage spells) and some spells are too op(protective shield as example).
For future maps i would like to see some improvments in some areas:
Improvment: maybe add a second stage or the chance to make an EPIC improve(under 1%chance)
Skills: Much more spells, especially for the mage
Items: Different levels for the items(As Example the dragonlotussword, atm 34 can be found in lvlrange from 34 to 39(ultrarare) and adds a little more bonus) And a item list would be really nice to see where to farm and what would be best equip for my playstyle.

I know something is still coming since this map isnt finished, this is just my opinion

More abilities will be added in future versions.

Ok, let me tell you, in my opinion what could make this map stand out from the rest, or at least let me tell you some flaws and how I think they can be improved. Just some ideas I really hope you will consider them.

• Add a creep spawn system so when you enter an area creeps start appearing, this would help because you wouldn't have all the creeps on the map all at the same time;
  • Award players less experience from mobs, let us gain 80% exp needed by doing quests. This would result in more quests available in all areas. For example I'd suggest linking the "bring me 15 wolf pelts" quest to the Alpha Wolf, after you kill those 15 the town gets constantly attacked by wolves and they get a dmg buff until the leader of the pack gets killed, therefore it's a necessity and it's more fun this way.
  • Regarding the creeps and mini bosses / bosses. It's not as if they aren't challenging but they are a challenge in a different way opposed to what they should be, what I mean is this: Bosses are bosses in this map just because they usually do an aoe spell and just have loads of damage and hitpoints, also armor, but that's all. And this also applies to creeps. Fighting mobs isn't really that interesting, it's hard only because they hit pretty hard, they have as much hp (or more) than you do and they are usually 2-4. Bosses and creeps right now provide the following kind of fight :fp: "I hope he gets to 0 hitpoints before I do", it's just a matter of time not tactics, nothing complicated really. Some bosses should have at least another phase, or they should use the environment to their help, I mean, they dwell there for a reason. Make them more challenging thus more rewarding for us. When I have a purple item from a boss I want everyone to know I busted my ass for that, it wasn't just a stroll in the park with two hp potions and autoattack or spamming some OP spells + shield + heal over time. The last boss for example, he should summon skeletons, he should have his very own ROOM, not a tiny bathroom in that cave, his own throne (another "dungeon"). And there he could do stuff, make the fights interesting, I've got plenty ideas and I'm sure the community and you too. As for the creeps, same thing, don't make them just minutes wasted on the clock until I get my loot, make the challenging make us use effectively our skills, our brains dunno, our TEAM. Back to the bosses, for example that mage boss is very well placed, you should do something about him as well not just casting 2-3 spells, make every 4th spell KABOOM that place or I dunno, make him summon some minions, while they are alive he gets hp regen so then group has to focus on those then on him etc. Back to him, he's well positioned, also the first boss I might say, but in the TOMB cavern where we have those 3 bosses, that place was made in a rush, they just a have a square in the wall where they sit, nothing interesting.
  • Teleport and reset in dungeons and for dungeons. Maybe even a meeting stone to summon players from wherever they are. This being said, make them harder, like I said in the above "
  • ". If we can reset and farm them, well make it bloody hard.
  • More bags? Mats :fp: professions.
  • A character retirement system. When you max yourself etc you could reset your character and choose an item to become a twink item so when you grow, it becomes stronger etc. ( look at Torchlight :thumbs_up:).
  • I'd suggest some other method for combat, not the classic autoattack w3 system. :thumbs_down:

I know what I suggested is hard or some maybe impossible, I know it takes a lot of time, but I'm just sharing what would make this better, because it's not enjoyable when you can finish this map in like 2-3 hours? Why should I replay it since I can have everything on one character? I can just unlearn what I don't need and change, so what will make me come back to this rpg? To play another class? NO, 'cause I can already play any class on one character. This thing you did with this freedom, is a two sided blade. So, that 1st suggestion with the exp, it will add more gameplay hours to the game and in combination with other things I said it could add more hours and more fun. Sorry for the wall of text, I hope you'll consider or keep in mind some things. Better late than never. Goodluck!

P.S: I hope you will take this as constructive criticism not ranting or trolling, I love this map, that's why I'm sharing my personal point of view, maybe more people including you will agree with somethings and we'll see them in the map in the future. It's just my opinion, feel free to take the parts that you like from it add from yourself and come up with something better, or use parts of what I said to add to your own current ideas etc. Or none at all, but I hope I didn't write all of this for nothing :(

Thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated. I'll look how I can fit these suggestions into the game, I like them :)