• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Games-Different Language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I figured since this site sees different languages every so often, I want to post my campain in a second language for anyone either ESL (English is a Second Language) or for anyone who can't speak it at all. I'm not going to make a poll but I need anyone's help by posting suggested languages. I also would like to know from any moderators if posting two of the same campain would be considered spaming even if they were in different languages. :wink: Early thanks for anyone who helps.

Level 10
Why cant all countries just have the same language in games, i dont get it, i dont blame ne1 on this site, or almost ne1 in ur country, it's just that, i dont get why the government havent taught more language, since we've come into a new AGE! Where English is the major language worldwide.
Is it becus a country, is so big, that they dont think that they need nething from the OUTTA world, like in Germany or France, and especially USA, but they already kno' English soo...

Level 5
@DarkShadow: Thanks. Now I'll have to post in a different language or I'll feel guilty.

@Formula1: Si, gracias senor Formula1.

Getting back to the topic. I was gonna do German, but they speak alot of English too. Maby Spanish?

Level 13
yea. german is somewhat close to english, whereas spanish is much different. its up to you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.