• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Game Night's Map Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cokemonkey11's theme proposal:
I clicked that link and I've got this subreddits so far:
1. Fashion
2. Sexy Girls
3. The Empire did nothing wrong
I don't know how I can make a map with a dress or sexy girls.
In conclusion, it is not a reliable theme.

Rejected.

R U L E S

Site Rules

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Not available.

(I just CnP'ed @deepstrasz's review template lol.)

Level 2
So does it have to feel like a melee map and only have limited differences? Or do I really only have to keep the terrain and I can scrap everything else and be like fuck it this is a hero wars now?

Level 5
This Evolve theme is perfect for me. Found this contest a bit late though...

Since I like every aspect of map making except terraining; The ability to choose an already terrained melee map and turn it into a 24 players heavily-altered-melee map suits me very well. Archon mode fastbuild ability draft something something.

Level 2
Hey, it's not letting my friend post, so he asked me to post his map for him (he's Jo on discord)

Attachments

• Creep_Wars_Evolved_-_Nighthaven.w3x
    120.4 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Level 2
I would not be against an extention seeing as I haven't had much time to work on my own submission this week (the one I posted is my friend's).

Status
Not open for further replies.