• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Game Night - Sat, Jan 27th, 7p UTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello Dears,

Given the current polling situation I'll just schedule the first Night for the next Saturday, at EU times. If you disagree, you're welcome to head over to the poll and vote for something else instead, and I shall try a different schedule next time. :^] (If you do agree, please vote too so I know I didn't fuck it up hehhe)

Update: As this is drawing nearer, here's a buncha more details:
We shall convene in the Hive Discord's #gaming_chat channel.
I own a Hosting Bot and it connects to all the official Battle.net realms as well as server.eurobattle.net.
The game names shall be broadcasted on the Discord.

If possible, please have good map suggestions we can play with. (working well with any number of players, have good inevitability, not take an eternity, stuff like that.)

<3, Sela

Last edited:
Level 14
Really nice idea, I was thinking about doing something like that.
I have asked for a notice to be made for this.

I think it would be great to have a battle net channel so we can meet up there as we did for the funmap.
Also I think it would be great to have a place where people could register if they are coming and the maps they want to play that night.

Level 7
This is just a test run, basically.

See how many people'd attend; if this doesnt rip immediately I'll just draft a primer much like WaterKnight did for the Funmap Evenings, where I'll detail everything

Level 7
Sorry girls & guys, been pretty busy and forgot about this!
It went pretty ok (had 4-6 players attending), and will probably rerun this again, planning for the 10th but will likely make a poll again!

Status
Not open for further replies.