• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Game crashes during cinematics. Especially in Campaigns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Guys, I have been experiencing a problem for a few years already and I just thought that it was only doing it in the bonus campaign but now that I've been playing a few custom campaigns from hive, I have noticed it does it to them too.

My game crashes and shows an error message saying that the "Comradeship.mp3" file is corrupted. I have only witnessed this happen to the Bonus Campaign of TFT, Lord of the Clans, and The Adventures of Rowan the Wise. The game crashes on the same part of the cinematics every time. Lord of the Clans doesn't use audio for its cinematics so I was wondering why this error keeps on happening?

Level 30
I dont know if what I will say right now is true but its either your Comradeship.mp3 is corrupted (as what stated by Doomlord) or the creator's mp3 itself is corrupted when he used it on the campaign.

I suggest try messing with the setttings of the Comradeship music itself in the Campaign itself or as suggested by Doomlord, find a new file that will replace the mp3 file which is nearly impossble execept if someone will be so kind to provide you.

Also a must looks thread here. Same problem with yours and provides a simple solution: Corrupted Internal Sound

Level 23
Yep, the file is corrupted and I know how to replace the file in the mpq. The thing is that I don't have the clean file to replace the corrupted one but I guess it can be found somewhere in the net.

I was just asking why this happened to campaigns that doesn't seem to use the corrupted music file. Like the two custom campaigns I have mentioned. One doesn't use sound at all and the other one uses its own music file.

Status
Not open for further replies.