• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Galaxy Editor - Terrain Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Terrain Testing
We'll, after months of waiting, I finally had my Beta-Key...
The first thing I'm testing is Terrain, as it's the only thing I understand this far and thank you Blizzard for making it so simple in difference to WC3!

Jontun Isle - Sideview.JPG
Jontun Isle - Gaze upon the Mountain2.JPG
Jontun Isle - Gaze upon the Mountain.JPG
Jontun Isle - Random I.jpg
Jontun Isle - Random II.jpg
Jontun Isle - Random III.jpg
Jontun Isle - Random IV.jpg
Jontun Isle
"For almost five years now, the Rising Dawn and the White Sun have been fighting for the rule of these isle.
They are fighting for what they believe is a huge amount of minerals, but what they are unaware is
that the isle keeps a greater source of resources than they are aware of.
Now, almost five years after the outbreak of the war,
the rest of the universe has opened an eye for the planet and its resources.
"
(Less cheesy and better written story coming later, I just had to add something.)

Side Note
• This was suppose to become a real map, but I've already given up that thought as I need more "Trigger Training" ;)
• The map should soon be playable, that means, "no walking through the mountains"!
• The map is upload so you can view the map, but if you just have to use it, feel free to, but please, at least give me some credits.

Download
View attachment Jontun Isle v.0.1.0.SC2Map

Status
Not open for further replies.