• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaias 1.2 ... and yes, I'm not joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Flaming arrow is g00d, yas :/ Concidering unlike hunters they won't be getting new wolfie skill or passive like hunters, so mb druids puppy will be kinda useles in D4 or later on.

Level 5
Honestly, wouldn't matter very much if It'll be useless, you change the skill, simple as that. However, I don't doubt for a second that todez will somehow, buff the pet with a druid-only skill, maybe a passive that basicly changes the pet, I don't know when, if It's going to be happen, but eventually, I think there'll be something like this for the druid also.

Level 2
Honestly, wouldn't matter very much if It'll be useless, you change the skill, simple as that. However, I don't doubt for a second that todez will somehow, buff the pet with a druid-only skill, maybe a passive that basicly changes the pet, I don't know when, if It's going to be happen, but eventually, I think there'll be something like this for the druid also.

Why are you reading every 2nd comment, muzzel said about useless arrow, I said about arrow maybe being better then pet and now you are trying to turn it upside down about "oh you don't need to pick wolf" Thx I know that...

Level 3
First of all I'd like to thank you, Zwiebelchen, for your great work! I love this map more than all other ORPGs I played yet because of it's atmosphere - especially the dungeons -, the difficulty, the characters and because of the fact that it's a team-based map. I'm playing it for more than 1 year and I'm glad you are working on the 1.2 version so I'm really excited to see the result and explore the new dungeons, collect more items etc.

Here's some feedback for 1.2.

1) Code Wipe
At first, please add a code wipe. I know some of you would like to kill me for this suggestion but I got a reason. I talked to many players who own nice stuff from d3 as the Phoenix sword or the Donna's vendor items such as the Eternal Embrace, Mind breaker etc. I asked all of them where they got their items from and 75% told me they either got them bought from a mate with shared controll or they abused the Gaspode bug which allows you to get an army of invictable Gaspodes and clean d3 without having any problems. And I'm pretty sure a big part of the other 25% lied to me when they told me they found/bought it without abusing any bugs. These two bugs fucked up the fairness and the game balance and thats why I suggest to add a code wipe like a ladder reset in Diablo II.

And btw, the people are still abusing. You fixed both bugs in the 1.1h version, which is pretty cool, but you did not prevent the map from being abused. The people just switch back to 1.1e to abuse both bugs since they can load their 1.1h char in 1.1e, abuse the bugs in the old version and load their full equipped chars back to 1.1h and start to boast of their cheated items. There are so many of these idiots and they rly fuck me up so plz add a code wipe! Those people, who really love Gaias, won't be mad if they start again as some1 else already mentioned. An ORPG without the possiblity to abuse has a much higher quality than a map which can be cheated. Another very good ORPG (Twilight's Eve) was destroyed because of the Pugs bug, every noob has high end equip there. Don't let this happen with your wonderfull map!

2) Berserker's Rage
My other point is just a warning. I read about the "Berserker's Rage" skill which gives him more dmg and more attack speed. At first view it sounds pretty cool and it fits the berserker's fighting style. But I think in bossfights it might happen that the berserker is getting so strong in dishing out dmg that the crusader can't keep the aggro and the boss will ignore him at some point when the berserker's dmg-output is too high. It's just a warning, take care of it when you balance the skills :)

3) Intelligence on a Warrior class, wtf?!
I really really don't like the idea that the Crusader's skill and his dmg are based in intelligence. He's a Warrior class and as a matter of principle I won't put any stat point into Intelligence. If my Crusader will suck because of this I won't play him anymore. AOE CC (crowd controll) is not an argument since taunt can be AOE as well. To compensate this lack of AOE CC with pushing Intelligence on a Warrior class is a bad idea imo. It's so frustrating to spend points into Intelligence and I don't feel I'm playing a Warrior class anymore if 50% of my stats are spent in Intelligence. And i'm not the only one who thinks this way.

I hope you got my point. Otherwise I can explain it in german since you and I are both german native speaker^^

Allright, keep working on this wonderful map! There are so many players who appreciate your work and 95% of them don't have an account here in this forum so you may count my gratitude x20 for me and my mates.

Mach weiter so! Grüße aus Hamburg :)

Level 5
First of all I'd like to thank you, Zwiebelchen, for your great work! I love this map more than all other ORPGs I played yet because of it's atmosphere - especially the dungeons -, the difficulty, the characters and because of the fact that it's a team-based map. I'm playing it for more than 1 year and I'm glad you are working on the 1.2 version so I'm really excited to see the result and explore the new dungeons, collect more items etc.

1) Code Wipe
At first, please add a code wipe. I know some of you would like to kill me for this suggestion but I got a reason. I talked to many players who own nice stuff from d3 as the Phoenix sword or the Donna's vendor items such as the Eternal Embrace, Mind breaker etc. I asked all of them where they got their items from and 75% told me they either got them bought from a mate with shared controll or they abused the Gaspode bug which allows you to get an army of invictable Gaspodes and clean d3 without having any problems. And I'm pretty sure a big part of the other 25% lied to me when they told me they found/bought it without abusing any bugs. These two bugs fucked up the fairness and the game balance and thats why I suggest to add a code wipe like a ladder reset in Diablo II.

And btw, the people are still abusing. You fixed both bugs in the 1.1h version, which is pretty cool, but you did not prevent the map from being abused. The people just switch back to 1.1e to abuse both bugs since they can load their 1.1h char in 1.1e, abuse the bugs in the old version and load their full equipped chars back to 1.1h and start to boast of their cheated items. There are so many of these idiots and they rly fuck me up so plz add a code wipe! Those people, who really love Gaias, won't be mad if they start again as some1 else already mentioned. An ORPG without the possiblity to abuse has a much higher quality than a map which can be cheated. Another very good ORPG (Twilight's Eve) was destroyed because of the Pugs bug, every noob has high end equip there. Don't let this happen with your wonderfull map!

2) Berserker's Rage
My other point is just a warning. I read about the "Berserker's Rage" skill which gives him more dmg and more attack speed. At first view it sounds pretty cool and it fits the berserker's fighting style. But I think in bossfights it might happen that the berserker is getting so strong in dishing out dmg that the crusader can't keep the aggro and the boss will ignore him at some point when the berserker's dmg-output is too high. It's just a warning, take care of it when you balance the skills :)

I really really don't like the idea that the Crusader's skill and his dmg are based in intelligence. He's a Warrior class and as a matter of principle I won't put any stat point into Intelligence. If my Crusader will suck because of this I won't play him anymore. AOE CC (crowd controll) is not an argument since taunt can be AOE as well. To compensate this lack of AOE CC with pushing Intelligence on a Warrior class is a bad idea imo. It's so frustrating to spend points into Intelligence and I don't feel I'm playing a Warrior class anymore if 50% of my stats are spent in Intelligence. And i'm not the only one who thinks this way.

I hope you got my point. Otherwise I can explain it in german since you and I are both german native speaker^^

Allright, keep working on this wonderful map! There are so many players who appreciate your work and 95% of them don't have an account here in this forum so you may count my gratitude x20 for me and my mates.

Wow, I totally agree with all of this. This is probably the thing on this thread I've agreed most on... Wow, really nailed it. I totally support a codewipe, I also think a lot of other people do. A map isn't as fun when you kept your chars too long. Besides that, all of the abusers will be temporarily gone, and I can pick my mates also looking at their gear, which I totally can't atm, if I see someone with really good items I usually dislike taking them with me, because most people with good gear right now have abused quite hard in some way.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19

1) Code Wipe

2) Berserker's Rage

While i agree with your code wiping thing, i think its stupid to say that more than 75% of the players with dungeon 3 gear cheated to get it. Seriously, dungeon 3 (except firelord) IS NOT hard if you have a proper team. You are looking at this in a pessimistic way, and the "Many players" you talked to are probably only 10 players or so, which isn't saying alot about a general pattern. Still, it doesn't matter much since i agree that a code wipe will be a good idea with all the new stuff coming.

For the Crusader int thing, i think your argument is really poor. Just because YOU don't want your little sader to pump statpoints into intelligence, doesn't mean that it shouldn't be a valid option for this class. Putting intelligence in focus for the crusader makes the class more interesting, instead of reducing it to the lame standard rpg-warrior class, which has been seen a billion times before.

Level 13
Back when Gaias just released D3 people were doing it properly but you know how hard it is to get a proper party to D3 now these days?? Unless you set up a time or group you won't find a good group out of no where. Finding a proper group for D3 out of no where is next to impossible being as Gaias has no new content so it's all the same for most people who have played it and did D3 normally.

Next, I don't support a code wipe because I can only take so much runs of the same dungeon over and over and redoing all my stuff before I quit Gaias or cheat to get it back. Charlie Brown can only take getting the football pulled away until he snaps.

Level 5
I said this before but i think there should be a vote thread for the code wipe, its a double edge, it won't allow ppl to buy mana cristals itens with shared control or abuse bugs to get d3 gear but the new content is made for high lvls and this would frustate many players waiting to go there with their chars and being unable to load them in 1.2.
About the crusader int thing, the idea is pretty nice if you don't like it just stick with your crapy crusader as you said.

Level 8
Like in other games where lvl cap increase...

items becomes nearly uselss, and 1 thing that rly matter is level.
I think level wipe will just make a little bit flustrated, every1 who used a lot of work to level up hero to 35+ and that's not so good, but from the other side levelign is fast so it's not such a big deal.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
How is it going? :)
It would be nice to see some progress report and maybe early WIP screenies.

I've finished like 6 of the 30 new spells, working on some others ATM. Sorry for the progress being so slow, but it's hard to get motivated lately.
About the code wipe discussion: Go ahead and make a poll, if you wish. As I personally see pros and cons for both wipe and non-wipe, I'll stick to the decision that community makes.

Level 4
I've finished like 6 of the 30 new spells, working on some others ATM. Sorry for the progress being so slow, but it's hard to get motivated lately.
About the code wipe discussion: Go ahead and make a poll, if you wish. As I personally see pros and cons for both wipe and non-wipe, I'll stick to the decision that community makes.

I decided to go ahead with Zwiebelchen's advice and made a poll about the whole code wipe debacle. Just click on the following link to cast your vote;

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/gaias-retaliation-orpg-649/code-wipe-v1-2-a-204517/

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19

Well we are quite a few people waiting for the new patch, maybe that can motivate you a little :smile:

Level 3
I think we all agree that having D3 items instead of D2 would make D4 a lot easier.

vouch this

Another idea is to fix all the heavy bugs, release 1.1i (bugfree) with a code wipe. We all will restart then, spaming less in this forum and meanwhile you can work on 1.2.

Are there so many bugs left? The "Invictable-Gaspode-army-bug" is fixed and the "buy-crystal-items-with-shared-controll-bug" is fixed too. GoldMine mentioned a bug with shield slam, I never heared of it but you said its easy to fix.

If you can give us a bugfree 1.1i version including a codewipe there is no need for another code wipe in 1.2. We could start to play because atm it doesn't make sense since there will be a code wipe in a few months.

What do you think? :)

Level 3
Passive for 10% aspd and 5% crit and now useless blocking passive, thx to zerkers going more dps and less tanky, better then assassins passive ?

Useless blocking passive? What do you mean? Parry still works even if u don't have a shield equipped, doesn't it? At least there is nothing about that in the tooltip like "Requires Shield to block" or something so I think Parry works with 2handed weapons too.
Or do u think the skill is useless at all? Then I think you are wrong, passives are never useless...

Another question @Zwiebelchen concerning this one:

Celestial Thorns
All ordinary melee damage dealt to the Crusader is reflected back at the target as DamageTaken*Spellpower*0,01 holy damage. Damage caused by this reflection effect can not be reflected again and generates twice the amount of threat. Stacks with Fire Shield.

What kind of skill is that? Passive? Or an activaiable buff? If it's a buff, how long will it last?

Another idea is to give the Crusader a "Battle Stance" which gives him some defensive bonus like armor/dmg reduce/chance to block/whatever and some offensive malus like less dmg/attack speed/movement speed/whatever.

Any information about 1.1i or 1.2? :)

Level 2
Useless blocking passive? What do you mean? Parry still works even if u don't have a shield equipped, doesn't it? At least there is nothing about that in the tooltip like "Requires Shield to block" or something so I think Parry works with 2handed weapons too.
Or do u think the skill is useless at all? Then I think you are wrong, passives are never useless...

Sorry, but you are wrong there, very wrong, any passive can be useless on a wrong character like a passive that increases your autoattacks, when you play mage and use only spells to deal damage. Same goes for berserk that with new skills is going to be a bad tank/offtank and in group with a tank crusader/monk the blocking passive basically serve no purpose, because new berserkers role is ONLY damage dealer.

Level 5
Wow, people have been over this subject SO many times, evolving from a tank to a DPS... Has to be some spell that's useless, but, a PASSIVE is NEVER useless, maybe, this passive will save your life.

Level 3
Sorry, but you are wrong there, very wrong, any passive can be useless on a wrong character like a passive that increases your autoattacks, when you play mage and use only spells to deal damage. Same goes for berserk that with new skills is going to be a bad tank/offtank and in group with a tank crusader/monk the blocking passive basically serve no purpose, because new berserkers role is ONLY damage dealer.

Trollololol

A passive blocking skill on a

1) melee char which
2) creats a high amount of threat

is never useless. He will always get some dmg. On a Cruz it's much more useful, no question. But it's not useless. I don't wanna miss it on my Zerk.

And your point about Zerk will not be a good off tank anymore: I doubt you will always get a perfect group with a perfect class setup. Sometimes a Zerk has to tank as well, that's why I and other Zerks got a tank-equip on the backpack. And in that case the skill is very usefull imo.

Level 2
Trollololol

A passive blocking skill on a

1) melee char which
2) creats a high amount of threat

3) That is going to get 30% extra damage with new skills
4) Is going to have a bigger difference in armor with crusader and monk with new items.
5) Can't hold agro well with shield+tank items, too bad 2-handed skills won't work with shield and no other aoe threat too, but shout ( joke, not a threat)
6) For a dps class defensive passives are useless, as you aren't supposed to tank, no matter what, Zwiebelchen is seeing them as a full dps. so let it be, but oh well, Ill see your zerk tanking D4 ^^ without 30 wipes and full fails.

So my lists of useless zerk skills is still greater than the list of new skills to swap them. But everyone has his own opinion...

Level 5
3) That is going to get 30% extra damage with new skills
You dont HAVE to use this skill. Use it at your own risk.

4) Is going to have a bigger difference in armor with crusader and monk with new items.
I'm not very sure about that, Berserkers and Crusaders can wear the same items, except for that Crusaders can't wear trophys. Unless they add some other classpecific gear, like a mantle only for bishops et.c.
5) I agree on this, Berserkers aren't meant for tanking, possibly offtanking on bosses that needs to switch targets.
6) EVERY class probably have useless spells by now, evolving from tank to DPS basicly means you'll have useless things, Druids have a lot of DPS skills. Monks have heal skills, and steel body basicly temporary removes them. This will even out eventually, if Gaias continues for a while, I'm sure you can have a full arsenal of DPS spells.

Level 6
Good to see you back in action zwiebel. I weren`t sure whether u continue as u said it 2 months ago. Im pretty happy see u 3 guys back and i bet u will make awesome work.

i wont see the result for some months cause my laptop is to weak for gaias :D Back in germany i will see the changes ^^

HF Shapy

Level 8
Mage dispell should also work for enemy's Divine shild and stuff?

atm it doesn't but maybe it should, how u think?

Level 4
Monk Passive 7%

uhmmm.. i've an objection about that monk passive skill where 7% and given an instance cast, *Yes... my main is a monk..." i've play the same char ever since the beta -> up to today.

Reason of objection: The skills is way too high for such a class like monk, 7% instance cast?? As for example in pvp, if that's effect in there while using Steel body *Waiting for the cd* afte that... turn if off and use heal, then turn it on again, almost every meele class like Bard/Sin/Cruz/Berzerk, will not be able to kill such a tanker with that kind of passive... please reconsider about that passive.. and ty.

To Zwel!!

-Shanchi-
-Future of Monk-
-At the moment... depression...-

Level 10
I was playing with some people earlier on my druid and this guy suggested an idea for a druid res which i thought was pretty good. He thinks that druids should be able to get a res as well but have it be like an instant res with full hp/mana and give it like a 10minute cooldown. So a druid can still res but not on a consistent basis.

Level 13
That guardian angel spell just seems unnecessary, I'd imagine a good crusader could hold agro with the skills at his disposal just fine. A point Samcro made, when your dps is using his hard hitting skills you just taunt, hold the agro, keep it from changing while the damage is piled in.

Perhaps, if you're going to give it such a large cooldown and short duration, it should increase the crusaders armor by an ammount for the 10 seconds, perhaps 30?

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
That guardian angel spell just seems unnecessary, I'd imagine a good crusader could hold agro with the skills at his disposal just fine. A point Samcro made, when your dps is using his hard hitting skills you just taunt, hold the agro, keep it from changing while the damage is piled in.

Perhaps, if you're going to give it such a large cooldown and short duration, it should increase the crusaders armor by an ammount for the 10 seconds, perhaps 30?
While I agree with you with solo-tanking, it could have its practical uses for example when dealing with large groups of enemies or when someone actually pulled aggro. This is what it is intended for: simply pop it on the player that comes close to the 100% line and he can nuke in all he can and at the same time support the tank.
I think Berserkers and Mages are gonna like it a lot. Especially since Monks are better Single-Target tanks with all the evasion and armor, this improves the strength of Crusaders even more: AoE-Tanking.

Level 13
While I agree with you with solo-tanking, it could have its practical uses for example when dealing with large groups of enemies or when someone actually pulled aggro. This is what it is intended for: simply pop it on the player that comes close to the 100% line and he can nuke in all he can and at the same time support the tank.
I think Berserkers and Mages are gonna like it a lot. Especially since Monks are better Single-Target tanks with all the evasion and armor, this improves the strength of Crusaders even more: AoE-Tanking.

I see your point, that seems like a quality use of the skill. Perhaps work the cooldown a bit? 2 minutes seems quite high for a crowd control skill.

Level 3

Monk's evasion dosn't work for bosses, does it? My mate's Monk from older versions got like 91% evasion and the Lady always hits him.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Monk's evasion dosn't work for bosses, does it? My mate's Monk from older versions got like 91% evasion and the Lady always hits him.
91%? I doubt that this is even possible. Are you sure about that numbers?
And to answer your question: Only skills and attacks from behind ignore evasion.

EDIT: Wow, thanks for reporting that. This was clearly not intended. I will come up with a fixed Steel Body formula in the next version. Until that, enjoy your imba monks :)

Last edited:
Level 3
You're welcome =)
The map is getting better and better with every update^^
Never played monks tbh because I don't like melee Chars based on Intelligence.

Level 1
I think archer/hunter (don't know about druid) now is too weak. After remove rage points barbed arrow is useless, only x4 dmg and not remove all threat. Mb give it microstun?
Also about ranger's passive skill, thief have +50% crit dmg, and archer only +5% crit and +5% evasion, it kinda weak. Just in team archer is useless, theif is better(and faster) dmgdealer, wolf can't tank, heal is useless too, only net\firearrow is good. Archer need good update.
P.S. Sorry for bad english, i'm russian.

Level 10
I think archer/hunter (don't know about druid) now is too weak. After remove rage points barbed arrow is useless, only x4 dmg and not remove all threat. Mb give it microstun?
Also about ranger's passive skill, thief have +50% crit dmg, and archer only +5% crit and +5% evasion, it kinda weak. Just in team archer is useless, theif is better(and faster) dmgdealer, wolf can't tank, heal is useless too, only net\firearrow is good. Archer need good update.
P.S. Sorry for bad english, i'm russian.

Well being one of probably two druids in all of Gaias atm I don't have much say so on the DPS a hunter can do, but I think the wolf is a lot better now than it was in prior versions. He's no tank, but he can tank mobs if you are soloing and play smart. The Remedy heal is actually very good if you ask me, but again I'm a druid so mine ticks for on average 90 a hit. It definitely requires some int to be useful. At level 34 on my druid right now without a single point in agility my barbed arrow can do around 200-300damage Which isn't too bad but definitely less than some other classes.

EDIT: I get what you're staying about the passive ability though. It seems to be on the weaker side compared to some other classes, but as you said that rangers dont do as much damage and attack slower than a thief I think they do add something to the party that thiefs never could and that is range. Some fights it's better to be able to do non magical damage at all times from a distance. Since mages are spell based and certain fights at least in future versions may have spell resistances for some of their attacks a ranger will always be able to full dps these mobs from a range where as a mage will have to choose what he uses for max potential

Level 1
Well being one of probably two druids in all of Gaias atm I don't have much say so on the DPS a hunter can do, but I think the wolf is a lot better now than it was in prior versions. He's no tank, but he can tank mobs if you are soloing and play smart. The Remedy heal is actually very good if you ask me, but again I'm a druid so mine ticks for on average 90 a hit. It definitely requires some int to be useful. At level 34 on my druid right now without a single point in agility my barbed arrow can do around 200-300damage Which isn't too bad but definitely less than some other classes.

EDIT: I get what you're staying about the passive ability though. It seems to be on the weaker side compared to some other classes, but as you said that rangers dont do as much damage and attack slower than a thief I think they do add something to the party that thiefs never could and that is range. Some fights it's better to be able to do non magical damage at all times from a distance. Since mages are spell based and certain fights at least in future versions may have spell resistances for some of their attacks a ranger will always be able to full dps these mobs from a range where as a mage will have to choose what he uses for max potential

So about why i am. Only "+" of archer is ranged attack in d2, there you can help to your team. Archer deal
less base dmg, less as, less crit chance and crit dmg.

Each class has the feature, now archer is not dmgdealer, just range attacker, with 1 disable which not works vs bosses, useless healing and wolf.

Archer need some more bonus( mb it will be better armorpen, or best crit chance, or something another)
Theif is perfectly balanced, and archer must be so useful.

Level 3
lool that says a guy that picked a crusader :D
hes also melee-int based

Yeah, the aoe-cc build is Int based. But since 1 point of Intelligence will increase your Attack Power by 1 with a passive skill it's like picking Strength, except the ARP. This skill will be in 1.2 as you can see on page 19.

Level 5
If I got to choose between an Assasin and a Hunter at Succubus I'd pick a Hunter, but, overall a D3 run I'd pick a Assasin just for the sake of steal. I still think an Assasin is superior to atleast Hunters in DPS, and probably have the best passive in the game (Atleast in matters of damage-roles).

Level 5
Well, I actually don't have any ranger, and I don't have any plans to get one, if I do I'll get a druid, but that'd be later since he needs to be carried trough D3 at the moment, I got a thief however, haven't found the time to think about him that much tho.

Level 8
Few things might require look

-Scull vs Gem, Necro gain more crit and spell dmg than sorcerer + minion buff(for sorc mana is not that rly important i can handle with all 3 bosses in d3 with just 80-140 mana)
-New spell of necro, mc is ok but it require capturing non dungeon unit wich makes this spell useless in dungeon cos no1 have time for a walk everytime minion die.
Summon spell would be better in my opinion (how about Lish?)
-Berzerker is little bit OP with removing penalty to 2h and geting another 5% crit, also there opinion that Lightning Blade will be useles as it deals similar dmg to cleave dmg and will be prolly waste time on using it. I sugest downing Cleave dmg cos it's like Assasin Scroll spell, just it's passive, so or it's way too overpowered or assasin got worse scroll spell.
So this would make new skill usefull atleast and a little bit balance classes difference.
-about Assasin or Bard, lets say Thief, new mana system made this class go oom in no time... using disable trap and sweaping blades make this hero oom, and I dont even mention using poison or this 5k spell.(new passive to repelnish 1 mana per hit would be fine for assasin + some armor penetration[it's hero skilled in attacking weak spots], and for bard i tihnk there is alrdy new team buff if I'm not in wrong)
-As we talk about melee heros, Berzerker has a lot of armor even as dps hero, so others like hunter rly need armor penetration for balance.

There could be passives like berzerkers, just to make class more unique than b4 upgrade.
For example for sorcer, spell critt dmg increased by % of intelect, for Necro from the other hand passive to empower minions cos now its like same spell dmg and minons vs innicerate.
As spell book is getting full, passive book is nearly empty and by adding to this few more passive, all classes would be more unique and blanced this way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.