• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaias 1.2 ... and yes, I'm not joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Your crusader calls 911, SWAT jumps from helicopter and pwns everything what moves. Lasts 30 secs.

Level 3
Almost =)

It lacks armored soldiers with guns. It is very important to see humans kill stuff not technology they use, to prove that humanity prevails!

Level 2
Almost =)

It lacks armored soldiers with guns. It is very important to see humans kill stuff not technology they use, to prove that humanity prevails!

if many fucking lame guys play on gaias ,like u, just lol
just few second ago , we capable to do d3 and u leave because ur 43 and im necro32 with no stuff and i need it and u ask me to leave the D3 !!

ur just fucking lame !
selfish

Last edited:
I told ya Santa will bring us a precious Xmas present.
Santa will be early. :D

Thanks to S0ulseeker who remastered all of the item tooltips to a new layout (we had to go with something less styled, because of tooltip length limitations), 1.1j will probably come out this or next week, depending on when I find the time to finish the last spells.

I will also add a new world boss in 1.1j (this of course includes some new drops).

Level 3
gj s0ul :) gj Zwieb :) What will be the level of the new world boss 40 probably? :D:D :D

Level 4
Santa will be early. :D

Thanks to S0ulseeker who remastered all of the item tooltips to a new layout (we had to go with something less styled, because of tooltip length limitations), 1.1j will probably come out this or next week, depending on when I find the time to finish the last spells.

I will also add a new world boss in 1.1j (this of course includes some new drops).

Well i really dont mind Zanta to bring us a early Zmas present ;)

Thumbs up Z.

BR.

Level 6
i can taste 1.1j now good to have an update and to know is coming really soon btwn did hunter and druid got any buffed? bcuz in 1.1i they still suck

Level 3
Yeah Hunters suck. Because they have higher armor penetration higher crit chance and higher range than sin's and have nuke that not only deals 600-700 dmg but also decrease the agro like crazy :D And druids suck too because they heal only 100 points each second with remedy and its spamable and maybe because they have instant heal for around 400-500. Yeah of course they suck i mean it cannot be because people have no clue how to play those chars it should be because Zwieb made them terribly weak... :D

Level 3
You are speaking about hunter attack range which allows them to move Firelord what makes whole fight easier and about critical chance which procs really often thanks to very fast attack speed? Or about druids remedy which requires them to run into hell to get in range with tank and about instant 400-500 heal which pwns bishop buble or BoL?

Well of course i'm joking, they don't suck that much. But compared to alternative classes their advantages (both druid and hunter) are useless in most situations. You already proved me that hunters in some way are capable to do some serious damage. When druid will also be able to solo heal d3 then i will approve that they both are badass classes like zerk, sorc, sin etc. =)

P.S. I guess monk is next in line to check his capability.

Level 3
Well druid+Soul = op. I agree =)
But i think we had some newbie cleric who helped a little bit with shields, what most likely saved us from situation when you have both skills on cd or out of range.

I also healed lady once with low geared druid who had only remedy, was pretty fun. But druid just can't solo heal FL because of one reason - remedy range. Same goes to andy i think. While you will run from 1 player to another to get into range, most likely someone else will die.

Level 5
Yeah Hunters suck. Because they have higher armor penetration higher crit chance and higher range than sin's and have nuke that not only deals 600-700 dmg but also decrease the agro like crazy

600 ~ 700? screenshot or it didn't happen.

Level 6
i think he overeacting lol my point was hunters are bad dps they should b a bit better
and one more thing why do people sometimes drop while on load screen?

Level 6
i think he overeacting lol my point was hunters are bad dps they should b a bit better
and one more thing why do people sometimes drop while on load screen?

War3 error

Or they have pisspoor graphic settings (texture) and cannot load the map like that.

Level 3
my current dmg is 99-101 on level 43 hunter full gear this times 4=400 dmg if crit 400x1.6=640!!!!

Level 4
Well if a monk can heal whole d3 then druid should do it much more easily. With all of that sp gears.. Well think about a monk who has max int and with full sp gears he can get, heals only 300-350 hp.. and a shield. 80-85spx5=400-425. not better than druid's heals. Try a monk as an healer, and u ll feel THE PAIN if u re the monk.
I felt it many times.. was terrible :'(
and the reason was just.. NOT TO LOAD MY DUMB BISHOP!!

Level 18
nerf druid and i will leave this game forever.
seriously why people hate on classes that aren't op?
man bishop is way more op than druid this is just stupid i'm like the only druid where i play
and you gonna nerf it? and also i keep getting code wipes + formated computer basically this is the 5th druid i level up and it's gonna get nerfed? seriously..

i mean hunters are fucking op and for noobs and they don't nerf and you hatin' on druid?!

Level 5
hunters are fucking op
not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-really-stupid.jpg

Level 4
They dont suck, just gear them up. I dont know how many times we called you to game tex , and you blame us cuz of not playing. With a full geared high lvl hunter we do nice dmg on bosses, like against blazing flame, hunter does more dmg than an assassin. Also on andy she does the same. Assassin cant hit all the time. Hunter can, and she has many arp items, which means 500 hp for herself instead of str without any dmg lower.

Level 3
Wow mate you haven't seen playing me assassin, so your statements are almost right but a bit false (they are true if average skilled sin is playing).

Assasins can deal more damage on andy/firelord, but they make a huge pain for healer to keep him alive.

Hunters can do decent damage in any situation, and they don't require healer to focus them a lot.

But I wouldn't say that hunters are overpowered or underpowered, they are balanced pretty nice between good single dmg and aoe dmg. Assassins are better at single damage and worse at aoe, and mages otherwise.

Level 4
Mostly if healer is not ur best friend he wont care about you (when you are sin). So i ve spoken for normal teams. And there people not all of them playing with you. That is the reason why i didnt mention ur assassin playing style. And if u had ever seen mine you wouldnt be jealous to ur assassin. SOO! wanna pvp? ^^ or lets make it ur assassin vs my monk since monk is my first char. This monk is a legend i tell ya, u wont beleive ur eyes when u see him o_O he is more legendary than bofu

Level 3
Sounds like a challenge =D

Well sin vs sin, is lame PvP. But we could try sin vs monk, though I will have disadvantage.

P.S. bofu legendariness isn't questionable, ask Moon how legendary he is. =D

Level 4
I killed bofu in pvp!! HAHAHA HIS MONK IS DEAD! Couldnt stand against my fairy power of divine law. THE MONK OF TAKI!! (there was a huge difference between gears but im not gonna mention it o_O )
pvp against taki's monk:
Dont try in home, dont try with any hero except full geared lvl 43 assassin.
Side effects: Depressional acts, stomachache, brain wash, headache, crying.

Level 4
This is just a begining. DOOM HAS COME TO WORLD OF GAIA. As gaia went against the human race THE MONK will do the same. YOU ARE DOOMED MISBEGOTTEN MANKIND RACE. Live ur pity lives now, they are close at hand. THE MONK HAS AWOKEN!!!

Level 3
Taking in mind in which topic you are writing, I understand that you are sharing your ideas for 1.2v scenario . That doomsday dude before last town is speaking about your monk awakening i guess. And last boss in D4 will be your monk too =D

Level 4
Yea ima join every damned existing game to be the boss in D4 and even copy myself to join the games which is been created at the same time. Hard job for me i guess :/

Level 5
Yea ima join every damned existing game to be the boss in D4 and even copy myself to join the games which is been created at the same time. Hard job for me i guess :/

Just run multiple clients, sounds easy!

It would be cool if there was a guy who could do something like a raid each week. The raid would be long and epic itself.

Level 4
On topic: I want to be level 50 before next year
Impossible.
I even doubt if u can get lvl 45 in next year o_O 1.1j is being said to be released this week for 2 months. And even 1.2 wont get you to lvl 50. So there is 2 years till u get lvl 50. Dont be excited :O

Level 4
That is nice to hear. So get excited YAY YAY! :D
I thought we would get 45 in 1.2 with lvl 40ish mobs. In anyway i really need something new, and many of us do too. Even with that little new boss for 1.1j, all runs probably will be with only that boss :D

Level 3
Thats very nice Zwieb :) I really hope we can play 1.1j tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.