1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The poll for our 11th Music Contest is up! Help us choose the most awesome cinematic tracks by casting a vote!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll is up! Vote for the best 4v4 melee maps!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice

Footy Frenzy 4.4 [AR] 2k19

Submitted by LuFFalo_O
This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Modified version of the good old "Footmen Frenzy 4.2 [AR]".
Changes made:
~ Ability to change random hero
~ Maximum level increased to 30.
~ Primary balance changes
~ Several new heroes and items
Contents

Footy Frenzy 4.4 [AR] 2k19 (Map)

Reviews
Paillan
Could you elaborate what "primary balance changes" are? Also, do we really need yet another footman frenzy? Work on that description please. Set to Awaiting update ====================================================================== Always...
  1. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Do you have permission to edit?

The changes are minimal, if you have permission, you need to changr more to make it approvable.

2. LuFFalo_O

LuFFalo_O

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry, but what permission do you need? Footmen Frenzy Action was released in 2005-2007 by many who, of those who remember, was a Hawk.
    Any kind of “authorship” is not appropriate in this case (no one had any commercial advantage and everyone wanted to make his own version). Each made their own version with features introduced, from which it is difficult to single out any one author.
    And I would not have made the changes as little, reduced the size of the map + increasing the loading speed of the map, made hotkeys for abilities (QWER), it’s strange that no one in the old version did this at all.
    I hope Google translate successfully conveyed to you my message, good luck to you =)

3. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Could you elaborate what "primary balance changes" are?

Also, do we really need yet another footman frenzy?

Work on that description please.

Set to Awaiting update
    ======================================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

4. LuFFalo_O

LuFFalo_O

Resources:
    Resources:
    The primary balance changes mean that I replaced some heroes with abilities, weakened / strengthened some abilities, and this also dealt with slightly increased spawn units on bases and other trivia. I am already making more serious edits about the abilities of the heroes and in the next update I will only do the adjustment of the abilities of the heroes and maybe units. I did not use third-party materials in the map. Thanks for the feedback, next time I'll sign for more than this version differs from the classics =)