1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Footy Frenzy JoHnyW 2008 v 3.63

Submitted by JoHnyW
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Footman Frenzy 3.63

There is 2 new heroes - formless ooze who is not having form his spells are forms of diffrent heroes and fragmentation which spawns lesser flans when hero dies.

Next hero is Iron15 hero made for my friend its not having many new spells only spells u could see in diffrent heroes in earlier versions

made bosses and creeps to lvl 5 (red can use command -spawn creep# or
-spawn boss# and new in 3.63 is command -event#) There are few new items like superior gloves of attack rate and u can find few "easter eggs" in heroes bosses and items.

WISH U FUN !

What was new in 3.62? Read down here

2 totally new heroes:
-Goblin suicide Terrorist who;s ulti is kaboom dealing colosal damage but killing hero.(other Goblin suicide terrorist's spells are windwalk mirror and unholy aura)
-Vampire Ranger. i kind of alternative dread lord. he can morph into bat which on lvl1-3 is not attacking its rather useful for comming back to main hall. Vamp Ranger's ulti is metero stones which makes his atack damage sightly better but costs 10mana for hit.
-Better balanced units (for example Militia) and heroes (PSP_PL,Idziesznasolo are no more imba)
-Fixed few bugs.

If u find any units/heroes imba or if u have any sugestions whisp me on bnet or send PM on the Hive Workshop.
Contents

Footy Frenzy JoHnyW 2008 v 3.63 (Map)

Reviews
DesKaladA: I just feel this this is just a nother footman frenzy clone Really try to make it diffrent -Brigde away and make a map that i can live though
  1. DesKaladA: I just feel this this is just a nother footman frenzy clone

Really try to make it diffrent
    -Brigde away
    and make a map that i can live though

2. JoHnyW

JoHnyW

Resources:
    Resources:
    I hope U will enjoy this map please DO NOT Change it without my permission i was working very hard making my footy

3. JoHnyW

JoHnyW

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol its made by my own have u seen same heroes/items in another footman?
    tell me if u did and in which one