• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Foot Arena needs spellmaker!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello there hivers that are viewing this thread. Let's get to the subject Foot Arena is going at a slow rate of progress because we need a serious spellmaker, that is dedicated enough to make a ton of spells for the project the spells must be made through GUI triggers.

Why and for what reasons?

Well because Foot Arena consists of user chosen skills that are put in packs that are lightning,darkness,water,light,fire,earth and wind packs.If you could make those tell me or pm me your name will be given in credits and rep will be given.

Note:attach me a map dementrating your spell making skills and we will send you a pm telling you if your accepted or rejected please don't feel afended in any way.Thank you for you time on reading this thread.

Level 3
Foot Arena recruting spell makers

Hello there it is Pronto and I am here to ask you for a very good spell maker that will consist of these elements wind,lightning,earth,fire,darkness,light and water. If you want to help in this project you must be dedicated and must show an example of a spell using any of these elements remember the spell must be your own. We will send you a pm telling you if you were accepted or not.The project name is Foot Arena and the development thread is at map development.
Thank you for reading this thread.Your posts are needed.
Note: attach the map with the the spell on one of your posts please I don't want to be seatching for it.
Kind regards:pronto

Status
Not open for further replies.