• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Flickering Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would look amazing if it weren't for the stupid acolyte face. Good job on the texture :]

eh... what a man can do against bad unwarp ;D

Hm it's getting more interesting, eager to see the finished map.
Thanks mate! Slowly but surely!

also, they are now fully imported! yay!

Attachments

• spideraco.png
    spideraco.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 234
Level 14
I love the Naga texture. Taking an existing model like that and making into something completely different with just a skin is incredible. I'm looking forward to your project more and more.

Level 5
Oh yeah. This is going to be a great map to play on Saturday nights! Those textures look wicked as hell.

When will this be finished?
We are working hard to prepare an alpha release.
Like he said, we are working tirelessly to have an alpha, once it's done and presentable, we'll update this thread with new content, info, screenshots etc. :D Stay tune! hopefully we'll have it for this summer! :)

UPDATES!
Killcide and I have both been out of the radar for quite some times now... He's been studying like crazy with no real breaks in between semesters while I've been starting to teach at a university while doing overtimes from time to time, we both barely have any free time and when we do, modding warcraft3 is sadly not a priority for the time being. We'll let you guys know when ever we'll start working on this project again, and belive me we will... since we both talk about it frequently and how we want to get back at it when ever the timing is right.

Till then, thank you all for your patience! And Happy Halloween! Don't forget you can download these textures for your own horror projects in the mean time. :) Horror Texture Pack

Level 8
UPDATES!
Killcide and I have both been out of the radar for quite some times now... He's been studying like crazy with no real breaks in between semesters while I've been starting to teach at a university while doing overtimes from time to time, we both barely have any free time and when we do, modding warcraft3 is sadly not a priority for the time being. We'll let you guys know when ever we'll start working on this project again, and belive me we will... since we both talk about it frequently and how we want to get back at it when ever the timing is right.

Till then, thank you all for your patience! And Happy Halloween! Don't forget you can download these textures for your own horror projects in the mean time. :) Horror Texture Pack

Of course real life is a priority! Thank you for keeping us informed :)

Level 14
I think one of them is the grunt. Can't tell what the other is though. Your skins are so amazing it is hard to figure out what the original models are!

Wow, how did you make them glow?
With a special Glow model added on as a Aura's Attachement :) + some minor photoshop tweaking to make it look more kickass, since these models aren't ment to be seen from up close.

=================================
-=UPDATE=-
We are working really hard to reach a First playable as soon as possible. As of late, without considering the Icons I've made. I did 64 textures for this project. This includes: Custom User interface, Units, Doodads, Custom Tilesets... yeah you read that right.

.....get hyped.

Last edited:
Level 5
Man, this artwork! Really love your style :) Looking forward to see how this play in the actual map!

full

THE FLICKERING LIGHT TEAM IS LOOKING FOR AN FX ARTIST.
To create:
- Fire FX (with birth, Iddle and death animations)
- A Torch
attachment
- A Bonfire model (with birth, Iddle and death animation)
- A Brazier model (with birth, Iddle and death animation)

Since Fire and light are the gameplay, we need proper looking fire.
P.M if you want to help us out. I will trade your time with mine. So if you want a custom texture/icons/hiveworkshop avatar, we'll make a deal!

----------
-=UPDATE=-
FRONT POST EDITED

CHEERS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.