• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Isle of the Forsaken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
[Story]

It's a work in progress. The players are all female warriors, and the enemy is a cult that sacrifices women to the god they worship. That's all I've got so far.

[GamePlay]

I have planned on making this a multiplayer campaign with many diffrent ways of solving the puzzles and problems you run into to. There are four ways to beat the game. Kill everything you run into (hard) and escape the island with the precious jewel of virtue, Sneak past all of your foes and steal the jewel (easy), sneak past all the enemys destroy the jewel and kill the demonic lord that gets summoned from the ashes of the gem(medium), Kill everything you run into and destroy the jewel then fight the demonic lord (Very Hard). I'm planning on adding alot of side quests such as one where you can free any women slaves on the island and return them to your ship. They won't give you any thing that will help you in your quest, but it will give you a braging rights.

There will be about 7 players, and the difficulty will change depending on how many are playing. This game will include a custom interface made by me, and models I have found on the site. The map will take place in a sunken ruins styled map.

[Credits]

jigrael for his Warn, Medic, Impaler, and Warqueen models.

Armel for his Naga Enchantress model.

dickxunder for his Overqueen, and Unbroken Sage models.

[Pictures]

Will update soon.

Level 7
well how goes the project any updates?
and can you please post some scrrenshots? :)
i think this is gonna be a very good map

Status
Not open for further replies.