• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Map with a twist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've been thinking about map making and the RPG. I've also been thinking about the Inuyasha map that was recently added. Since that has a twist. I have an Idea of another map that has inuyasha but with an even greater twist.

My idea is of a Foreign army to invade the Japan of the inuyasha universe and have them start killing people and stealing treasures to increase there wealth. This would be after Naraku pushes kikyo into the miasma pool. Then they would find this strange violet jewel shard,which of course is the shikon jewel. The leader of this Foreign army would be named William Greywind,The Command of the Greywind army.

It would be like an RPG which you follow the side of Inuyasha or William Greywind. Of course....thats as far I have come up to. I've seem to can't really think of what to do next and Since I have no way to host games and I really don't think I can make the triggers well,I would hope people would pick up on this idea and turn there own was of such a twist. :)

Level 2
Actually...Now I'm thinking about it being a two part campign,You start as Inuyasha and figure about the Greywind's,Who,you first think are friends but then they drug your drink when you are invited to a feast with them. Their leader,William Greywind,also takes the Jewel shards from you and implants them in his sword which is know as Alexander,And it grows in power. You escape and follow him all the way to his Mighty Fortress in Northern Tip of Japan. You see it being besieged by Japanesse Warriors and use this to slip in undetected and fight William Greywind and Kill him.

On the Greywind side,It is after William Greywind is defeat,And you are Lord Byron. Well I never thought up of the rest of it but I'm still thinking. Post your ideas and comments if you like it or not. I have my eyes open to your comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.