• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Models for Greywind Arrival -Act 2- The Rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Due to the Fact that VGsatomi Keeps deleteing my Maps, I've decided to go to the next Act in the Multi Part series of the Greywind Arrival. However, I am here to request that Some one will help me and make 3 Models. To get you ahead the story, There is this King Called William Greywind and he and his Army arrives on Japan. They are attacked by The Japanese but easily defend them selves and attack. After destroying a Warehouse, William Comes across A shard of the Shikon Jewel and sticks it in his Sword. Now if you go to the Woods of Corruption and kill the Reveant in their, You'll get another Jewel shard and He sticks it in his sword as well. Then you kill the Enemy Warlord who is in the Center of the Map and after that, Inuyasha and Kagome appear. Kagome Senses the Jewels in Williams Sword and well... William Knocks Kagome out and Forces Inuyasha to Run. Then he takes Kagome to his Harbor. Well The Three models I am requesting for is a Model for Miroku, one for Sango, and one for Shippo. PM if you want to help me.

Level 25
Uh... Yaknow, there's a reason VG deletes maps, and its because they really need to be more worked upon then they are?

Also, am I the only one confused with what the hell you want? You're acting as if everyone and their dog knows about what you're talking about, even if they don't have a dog

That also sounds like a lame storyline. Did it actually happan in the anime series or did you just make up the character and made him do all that?

Level 2
It is my Idea! And It's something i've been thinking to do for nearly a long while.

Status
Not open for further replies.