• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 New Maps

Which game sounds better?

• Inu Yasha Search For The Shikon Jewel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I've started 2 new maps. The first one is DBZ Battle Mega and the characters are:
Goku
Vegeta
Gohan
Goten/Trunks
Future Trunks
Piccolo
Android 13,14,15
Bojack
Buu
Broly
Cooler
Game Info:
Colect the Dragonballs, battle the strongest villains in the universes, and take part in 2 different sagas (i plan to add more).

My second map is Search For The Shikon Jewel (A Inu Yasha game). The characters are:
Inu Yasha
Miroku
Sango
Kagome
Koga
Kikyo
Naraku
Kanna
Kagura
Sesshomaru
Game Info:
Travel the world searching for the Shikon Jewel shards and battle or enemies. Also join in over 10 different quest (sagas) that will reward you greatly if you complete them!

Level 3
okay some ideas?

ok I'll work on the Inu Yasha game but as for ideas i'm a bit short in. Here's what I got doen so fare:
-Added 3 different types of play. These are Hard, Normal, and Easy. They change how strong the creeps are, how much jewel shards there are, how much experience you get from kills, how much bonus you get from kills, the amount of time it takes to respawn a creep, etc.
-Added a starting movie (It's all about the Shikon Jewel and I think It's close to 1/2 a min long)
-Added a Voting poll at start for all players. Poll is whether or not the movie should play.
-So far I got 2 sagas done. A band of Troll Demons raiding a village everynight and you must go through the forest and kill the leader (they actually attack the village everybight until the leader is killed). And Mistress Centipede at Bone Eaters Well.
-I added a leaderboard keeping track of how many jewel shards a person has. (does work)
-And thats about it I just started yesterday on the map so I haven't had a lot of time to work on it.
So anymore ideas that I could use in my map whould be a big help.
Note- Everything I posted above works so far!
okay here's some screen shots that I just took.
Note: I'm not really good at making models but I really good at alphaing crap out so these are some models that I deited (sry) to fit the game better.
I got rid of his sword (i'm thinking of changing this)
inuyasha6jg.th.jpg

Got rid of his sword, and necklace
koga6tm.th.jpg

here's a front shot of Koga
koga20fw.th.jpg

And there you have it. If you want to join the map or be on the beta team email me at [email protected] or pm me

P.S. Why isn't there any Inu Yasha Maps out there. The only ones I know are Inuyasha Quest (not that good) and Inuyasha Battle Mega (extreamly rigged).

Status
Not open for further replies.