• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Map: World of Dragon Ball Z [b]ONLINE[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Maybe you can try 480x480 and have certain regions (like boxes), and lock the camera to that box (the camera bounds, I mean). The download time won't matter if it's a great and fun map.

If the controllable system doesn't lag, go for it. I made one quite a while ago, but it wasn't ever perfected. If you need help with any actual systems, just ask me. I like to make meh some systems :D

Level 4
Eggie Poo Poo said:
Okay I need the opinion of the people.

Should the map be,

1. 480 x 480
2. 448 x 448
3. 416 x 416
4. 384 x 384
5. 352 x 352
6. 320 x 320
7. 288 x 288 (I don't understand the point of choosing this option, since it is not much different than 256 x 256. )
8. 256 x 256

Sorry to overwhelm you guys with these different options, the reason is because . . . well I'd prefer it to be a 480 x 480 map over EVERY single option, but Ghost and Gohan said it takes a while to dl it so the dl number may be stuck at "0" for a whole friggin 30 minutes. That would suck. But 256 x 256 is just way too small for me, since the space DOES fill up very fast, and I've attempted making a 256 DBZ map before, and each area has to be VERY VERY small for it to even leave room for anything else. So therefore 256 x 256 is a **** useless peice of **** ****. But, what about if I made it a tad bigger? Please please I need everyones opinion on this as FAST as possible I repeat as FAST as possible. Thanks, and cya soon.

256x256 is your best bet dude...

You dont have to make everything so epic, people like to play maps that are easy to get the hang of not something that overwhelms you in a massive laggy world of Dragon Ball Z

Just scale everything down, I did and I have more then enough room :D.

Also I combined some areas of DBZ like the Icey Tundra place where the Z Fighters fought Android 13 with Jingle Town and Muscle Tower and the Snowy mountains where Dr. Wheelo is fought.

You dont have to follow everything exact this is WCIII btw if you want to make something so epic then make it using a different engine.

Hmm, let me see...first off, you're excellent at selling your product. Secondly, it sounds exciting, except for one thing - it looks like I'll probably play this 1-X number of times until I beat it, and probably not come back to it, due to no mention of saving your progress. If that is however added, that would be excellent - even if it meant slowing down training.

Level 5
Oh . . . wait Gero is fought in the snowey mountains? When? But yeah that is a good point, I will probably be combining some places, but the map is now made 352x352. Not too big, not too small. Just right. I will probably add a save thing where it can store your progress but I don't have any ideas for that yet. Someone gimme an idea or help think up of one for that?

Oh ES that's good to know man, if I need your help (which I probably will) I will contact you! Thanks!

Well buh bye for now.

Level 5
Nah nah I think The World's Strongest is the 3rd. First the Garlic Junior one, (which is not featured in this map) and Tree of Might, THEN comes the one with Wheelo and Kochin (The World's Strongest). Oh and Ghost when are you going to submit an alpha of your map?? I wanna test it to see if it is worth playing and if it is fun.

Level 5
Not to be demanding, he said it'll be out before summers over. Then it got pushed to late september (he said that). It's almost November (pretty soon) so I would advice get Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and you will completely forget about Ghost's map and Tenkaichi to will be better. Tenkaichi 2 will be a good thing to keep you waiting for Ghost's map if you really wanna play it (like me, cause I wanna see if you have BRAGGING rights xD).

Level 4
Eggie Poo Poo said:
Nah nah I think The World's Strongest is the 3rd. First the Garlic Junior one, (which is not featured in this map) and Tree of Might, THEN comes the one with Wheelo and Kochin (The World's Strongest). Oh and Ghost when are you going to submit an alpha of your map?? I wanna test it to see if it is worth playing and if it is fun.

Nope

1. Dead Zone
2. World's Strongest
3. Tree of Might

Eggie Poo Poo said:
Not to be demanding, he said it'll be out before summers over. Then it got pushed to late september (he said that). It's almost November (pretty soon) so I would advice get Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and you will completely forget about Ghost's map and Tenkaichi to will be better. Tenkaichi 2 will be a good thing to keep you waiting for Ghost's map if you really wanna play it (like me, cause I wanna see if you have BRAGGING rights xD).

Actually one of the reasons why I the alpha is getting pushed back is cause I'm waiting for tenakichi 2 :D cause I need more reference

But the #1 reason of the delay is well... to put it in simplistic terms....

WEST CITY

Basically 99% of west city is all custom lol >.<

Level 5
lol Gohan. Still Ghost, people are not gonna play your map because they will all be involved with Tenkaichi 2 ( I'm not trying to be mean, it IS the truth). So how much % of West City is done? And once West City is done will the Alpha come out? Plus you don't need reference if you have seen the show y'know! (or read the DBZ comics)

Level 4
Eggie Poo Poo said:
lol Gohan. Still Ghost, people are not gonna play your map because they will all be involved with Tenkaichi 2 ( I'm not trying to be mean, it IS the truth). So how much % of West City is done? And once West City is done will the Alpha come out? Plus you don't need reference if you have seen the show y'know! (or read the DBZ comics)

Rofl.... People aren't going to play because they'll be playing DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2?

Umm I'm not sure if you know this but uh...

Not many people play WCIII anymore period...

Its almost 2007 afterall with the whole next-gen thing and the PS3 and Wii about to explode on to the market. So who the hell cares about WCIII? WCIII is nothing but outdated crap. But hey I can still make my own game on it for free huh? I'm not trying to be mean but that IS the truth.

And yeah I do watch the show and yeah I do read the comics and trust me... thats still not enough I need more. You actually think I'm making a DBZ map without watching the show???? Sorry but I'm not Territo. 8)

Level 5
Lol Ghost I understand what you are saying but to say Wc3 is dead . . . that is not true dude! Get your facts straight. Thousands of people play online Wc3 still. Imagine one of the best DBZ maps made (I am also saying it about yours too, all other DBZ maps suck) will like completley turn the DBZ thing around and much more people will be playing our maps.

Level 5
Not really . . . lot's of people hate DotA like me. They host other stuff, so DotA isn't the only thing keeping Wc3 alive. But damn you IceFrog . . . I hate you . . .

Level 5
Perty good Gohan. GEEEEE I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY SORRY IF I AM HYPER RIGHT NOOOWWWWW CUZ CUZ! TENKAICHI 2 COMES OUT TOMMOROW!! I BEEN FUCKING WAITING FOR THAT GAME SINCE APRIL THIS YEAR BACK BEFORE SUMMER STARTED! WOOOOOOO! (Plus, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Eggie . . . Happy Birthday to YOOOUUUU!!!!!!) (Wuz me birthday on last friday)

Level 5
Actually things aren't going that smooth. School has been screwing up my days it's gettin harder and harder, so I need to focus and study more, but that isn't the main real problem. The biggest problem is remaking it. Doing all that terrain and what not all over again is a bit bothersome and can be tough, to represent a DBZ world. So here is a bit of what I've done so far.

Grassy Wastelands:
ScrGrassyWasteland.jpg

Another of the Grassy Wastelands. I've improved the tiles a lot to give it more of a realistic\DBZ feel.
ScrGrassyWastelandMain.jpg

Well I have done more than that, and I have some new models but I'll show you guys that stuff later my life has become stressful and hectic to tell you the truth, but I still will continue the map. Tata.

Level 4
Holy crap lol you actually added that big skined tree? Isnt it like 350+ kb for the skin alone?

{The tree with the light colored bark)

yeah it looks pretty decent but tell me... how does tile variation, raised terrain and a grove of randomly placed trees make the map have a realistic/dbz feel to it? hmm?? Because the screenshot shows nothing that its a DBZ themed map.

So what will the battle system be like?

Just simple wc3 standards? Right Click right click cast spell cast other spell wait... and repeat?

Any neat system your thinking of implementing?

Like is the flying and swimming feature that neccesary? Like how will it benefit the map?

Also it's kinda hard to remake the whole DBZ world into wc3 huh? So if I may ask... What made you decide to make a DBZ Rpg that follows the dbz storyline? While people can just play Tenkaichi or other actual professionally made DBZ Games? Why not make a project of your very own? With your own rules and boundries? Your own story, your own everything?

And yeah I feel the same way, school is making me busy too and freinds etc. I hardly have the time to spare for the map. Plus I've joined up my school's talent show too! So I've been practing up my routine for that :D. I'm singing Enrique Iglesias - Hero rofl.

Believe it or not I'm a good singer :D.

Level 5
Well . . . um . . . okay Ghost you have fun singing then.

ANYWAYS, I got Tenkaichi 2 the HOUR it came out, I had seen so many trailers I was so fucking excited so I begged mama to take me to a store and buy it :D . (The Puppy Dog Face always works xD) Hmmmm the big fat tree with the big green leaves? The skin is only . . . 43 KB!! I saved it at 55% quality, it ain't bad either. In fact I can hardly tell the difference unless I compare them and look really closely to notice quality differences. And even that, no body actually looks at the quality while they are playing do they? Also what are you trying to say? Are you trying to get back at me for what I said about "Nobody will play your map and will mostly play Tenkaichi 2 cause it's coming out soon."?

About the systems yeah! Flying and Swimming will be in it, well okay not exactly a swimming system it is more like fighting or flying in the water, there isn't underwater air limit breathing time thing, it's basically just a doodad with underwater terrain and fog underneath. Well in this map I've decided it won't be like in most other maps where you enter the water then you click an ability or something, then you move to an underwater patch of terrain, no no. I wanna do it different and realistic, so you just fly and control your height or use your jump move and land in the water, and as soon as your guy goes under the surface the fog and effects start (using conditions to dermine his flying height) basically I am saying it's all real time and it's not like you move to another underwater part of the map, so if you are under the water you can maybe see someone flying above the water surface ABOVE you. For combat, there will be a new system instead of CLICK CLICK RIGHT CLICK YAY I WIN. I won't give away too much but you can do stuff like send em soaring through the air with a strong punch, you can also do a chase after them using a move, it like makes your guy fly toward em and go in his direction, and when you get close enough you can attack with the punch\kick hotkey to send them soaring again. I know this sounds COMPLETLEY bogus, but I know how to do it and I have done it, so I've got some kickass stuff lined up for you guys :D .

Level 4
Eggie Poo Poo said:
Well . . . um . . . okay Ghost you have fun singing then.

ANYWAYS, I got Tenkaichi 2 the HOUR it came out, I had seen so many trailers I was so **** excited so I begged mama to take me to a store and buy it :D . (The Puppy Dog Face always works xD) Hmmmm the big fat tree with the big green leaves? The skin is only . . . 43 KB!! I saved it at 55% quality, it ain't bad either. In fact I can hardly tell the difference unless I compare them and look really closely to notice quality differences. And even that, no body actually looks at the quality while they are playing do they? Also what are you trying to say? Are you trying to get back at me for what I said about "Nobody will play your map and will mostly play Tenkaichi 2 cause it's coming out soon."?

About the systems yeah! Flying and Swimming will be in it, well okay not exactly a swimming system it is more like fighting or flying in the water, there isn't underwater air limit breathing time thing, it's basically just a doodad with underwater terrain and fog underneath. Well in this map I've decided it won't be like in most other maps where you enter the water then you click an ability or something, then you move to an underwater patch of terrain, no no. I wanna do it different and realistic, so you just fly and control your height or use your jump move and land in the water, and as soon as your guy goes under the surface the fog and effects start (using conditions to dermine his flying height) basically I am saying it's all real time and it's not like you move to another underwater part of the map, so if you are under the water you can maybe see someone flying above the water surface ABOVE you. For combat, there will be a new system instead of CLICK CLICK RIGHT CLICK YAY I WIN. I won't give away too much but you can do stuff like send em soaring through the air with a strong punch, you can also do a chase after them using a move, it like makes your guy fly toward em and go in his direction, and when you get close enough you can attack with the punch\kick hotkey to send them soaring again. I know this sounds COMPLETLEY bogus, but I know how to do it and I have done it, so I've got some kickass stuff lined up for you guys :D .

Right.... dude why are you keeping things a secret? Who the hell do you think you are sony?

Most of the time when people do that its because they have not a clue how to answer the question in a confident manner.

But why keep things in secrecy?
If you don't fully explain the gameplay which is the most important thing in any map then you'd end up with a lame pile of crap because you had no approval from anybody but your self.

And I too got tenkaichi, meh story mode is so freaking boring lol. The gameplay still needs some more work though and the lip syncing >.<

But I also bought Final Fantasy XII too, and gawd.. Its my absolute favorite game ever, even though I'm not a big final fantasy fan. 8)

Level 5
Okay first let's not get off topic about games lol but Tenkaichi 2 story mode is AWESOME man and you play Final Fantasy that game is boring man you have bad taste if you don't like Tenkaichi 2 gameplay. It pwns ESF, it owns the other Budokai Titles (for Budokai 3 I'd say I'd declare it a tie) and it has the 2nd best story mode (Budokai 1's was the best).

Okay what exactly do you mean by me keeping secrets. Oh about the "I won't give away stuff post"? Well I have to tell you you interprete things really incorrect so all I have to say is go suck on your moms fat pussy you faggot. Get the hell out I do not really need your comments, they do nothing and I MEAN NOTHING YOU SHOWING OFF NERDY BASTARD. All you do is complain about my map, like YOUR grass wastelands are better? Like your tilesets are any more suiting? So get the hell out, I don't give a shit if you say "I live for this shet!" if you do then you'll know that I DO NOT LIVE FOR YOUR SHET, so get out you are really annoying me you don't have to come in and brag. You can look in my thread but seriously don't post here again unless you agree with me or you say that you are going to get out. I wish I could report you for annoyance and harassment, but unfortunately you can't do that lol. I'd rather you sit there knowing that I kicked you out, not sitting there knowing that you were banned.

Level 4
Eggie Poo Poo said:
Okay first let's not get off topic about games lol but Tenkaichi 2 story mode is AWESOME man and you play Final Fantasy that game is boring man you have bad taste if you don't like Tenkaichi 2 gameplay. It pwns ESF, it owns the other Budokai Titles (for Budokai 3 I'd say I'd declare it a tie) and it has the 2nd best story mode (Budokai 1's was the best).

Okay what exactly do you mean by me keeping secrets. Oh about the "I won't give away stuff post"? Well I have to tell you you interprete things really incorrect so all I have to say is go suck on your moms fat pussy you faggot. Get the hell out I do not really need your comments, they do nothing and I MEAN NOTHING YOU SHOWING OFF NERDY *******. All you do is complain about my map, like YOUR grass wastelands are better? Like your tilesets are any more suiting? So get the hell out, I don't give a **** if you say "I live for this shet!" if you do then you'll know that I DO NOT LIVE FOR YOUR SHET, so get out you are really annoying me you don't have to come in and brag. You can look in my thread but seriously don't post here again unless you agree with me or you say that you are going to get out. I wish I could report you for annoyance and harassment, but unfortunately you can't do that lol. I'd rather you sit there knowing that I kicked you out, not sitting there knowing that you were banned.

ROFLMAO

You just made my day lol

What makes it funny is your horrible 3rd Grade grammer.

God man how old are you seriously?

Cause your showing some great immaturity seriously lol... Puppy face? And plus your mommy buys you Games still? LOL

I didn't say anyones "Grass Wastelands" was bad idiot. I was just commenting on the way you said that it looks more realistic to the show lol. If it was realistic to the show then the whole thing would be cell-shaded.

And you honestly think I'm getting banned for so called "Harrasment"??? You just told me to "go suck on your moms fat pussy you faggot". Yeah I'm the one going to be banned alright lol. Plus Harrasment? I do no such thing, this is a forum btw, I can comment about your map as I see fit. Notice how no one is saying. "OMFG THAT LOOKS AWESOME HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!!!1112"

Because honestly now hardly anything that you show here is impressive to say the least. You expect everyone to be so excited on your map, but frankly no one is, well if you keep acting like that then no one will. Grow up man, don't expect everyone to kiss your ass. Trust me I have nothing agaisnt you at all, and I'm not being an ass for any bitterness towards you and, I'm only telling you my opinion, and my point of view of your project so the chill the hell out.

Level 5
You know what, seriously just shut up. You probably have no friends and it's no wonder anyway. ABOUT the thing I said about Puppy face . . . what is wrong with that? It's a joke you stupid idiot. If it wasn't funny it didn't have to be, I was just messing around. And when I said mama I was trying to sound like a little toddler, gosh you REALLY ARE STUPID. Geez get a brain before you come back and try to back up your stupidity.

I AM NOT trying to get people to kiss my ass, and I don't get why you typed "lol" so much after those things you said, cause it wasn't funny. Just annoying. You remind me of a kid at my school.

You say my map is so bad dude open your eyes for one goddamn minute okay??? Look around you. You see ALL KINDS of gay DBZ maps on Battle.Net. My map and my map skills alone could own TSR, DBZ Rampage, DBZ Tribute, and even all those put together. And you call this not impressive? I am the one of the first people to make a curve beamed system for my DBZ map with no JASS or custom scripts, and that has made it actually look good.
ScrCurveBeam.jpg

Oh and Gohan didn't see your post lol yours was so small and Ghosties was so big lol. But I know I'm being a little asslike and stuff but this is what happens when I hold things in for a while so sorry. I'll stop pwning Ghost and maybe he will get smart and find a better brain. For now I will ignore Ghosties post, anything he says or asks will be ignored by me.

Level 5
Leaky? What are leaks, I've heard em a lot but I'm not sure I'm a leaking person, because I always check for any flaws in my spell tests.

About lag it is a bit of lag only because of the many units being created, but my computer reacts to it okay, I'm not sure about other computers. (Because I got a fast computer with a lot of memory and good internet connection)

Level 4
Eggie Poo Poo said:
You know what, seriously just shut up. You probably have no friends and it's no wonder anyway. ABOUT the thing I said about Puppy face . . . what is wrong with that? It's a joke you stupid idiot. If it wasn't funny it didn't have to be, I was just messing around. And when I said mama I was trying to sound like a little toddler, gosh you REALLY ARE STUPID. Geez get a brain before you come back and try to back up your stupidity.

I AM NOT trying to get people to kiss my ass, and I don't get why you typed "lol" so much after those things you said, cause it wasn't funny. Just annoying. You remind me of a kid at my school.

You say my map is so bad dude open your eyes for one goddamn minute okay??? Look around you. You see ALL KINDS of gay DBZ maps on Battle.Net. My map and my map skills alone could own TSR, DBZ Rampage, DBZ Tribute, and even all those put together. And you call this not impressive? I am the one of the first people to make a curve beamed system for my DBZ map with no JASS or custom scripts, and that has made it actually look good.
ScrCurveBeam.jpg

Oh and Gohan didn't see your post lol yours was so small and Ghosties was so big lol. But I know I'm being a little asslike and stuff but this is what happens when I hold things in for a while so sorry. I'll stop pwning Ghost and maybe he will get smart and find a better brain. For now I will ignore Ghosties post, anything he says or asks will be ignored by me.

Chill the hell out first of all lol...

Lol I do say lol alot, lol

:D

I have no friends huh? Don't you just love it when people say that? And people who say that you have no life? That pretty much just shows how immature the person is. And Plus I've had more ass then a toilet seat.

And you sure are acting all big and stuff saying that your map will be superior to 2-3 year old maps, and Tribute too haha yeah, you sure are getting a little bit ahead of your self alright.

About the whole toddler thing, honestly now any person who would of read that would think that your an immature brat who still watches Pokemon and join Yu-Gi-Oh dueling leagues.

And you think your such a great pinoneer and all to make curved beams? Your such a pioneer alright, a pioneer to make one of the most boring, leaky, and laggiest map to be on bnet :p

But anyways, how goes the map :D? Any crashes lately

:wink: ?

Level 2
OMG.........i never saw a guy like Ghost Damn man plz Shut....Or some1 will Ban ur ass.Plz stop talking trash,cuz if u want to talk trash just go to a big trashcan there u can speak all kind of shit or trash.Do not even try to say that my grammar is a pure shit,cuz if u say that u will b admiting that u r a real moron.and if u Qoute me will happen same thing, so do not do both shits.Guys do not pay attention to this insect.lol Hi Eggie Just Keep going man.......Plz Some1 ban Ghost IP Address.

Level 4
Heh

Thats what happens when you post a DBZ topic on here.

You get questioned and be considered a noob by the staff. Hardly anyone to none care about DBZ maps on the wc3sear.ch boards so you can keep going on with this if you like, but sadly no one will care.

As mentioned by Werewulf, your better making your own project instead of something thats been done 10000138 times.

Level 5
Gohan you say I'm copying Orgrim? Are you fecking out of your mind you stupid assholes? Most of the stuff you've seen today, curved beams, dynamic flying system, and take Orgs example, the combat where you click "Punch" or "Kick" which are abilitys that make your character attack once . . . dude I HAD ALL THESE SYSTEMS FOR MY MAPS, BUT I DIDN'T SHARE WITH NO ONE, AND NOW THAT I THINK THE TIME HAS COME TO USE SOME OF THESE SYSTEMS LIKE THE CURVE BEAM ONE, THIS IS WHAT I GET? People think I'm copying Orgrim? Dude that guys terrain isn't good, only his cities are good. I have no reason to copy Orgrim or anyone else, and Ghost don't bring a list of all the stuff I copied from you, because you stole those ideas all from a Budokai game or from a Gameboy Adv. DBZ game (*cough* Buu's Fiery, Legacy of Goku *cough*).

Ghost LMFAO!!!! Pokemon and YUGIOH LOL!!!!! I liked Yu Gi Oh when I was little, and Pokemon when I was just learning to WALK . . . you think I'd watch Pokemon at my age? And participate in these Yu-Gi-Oh leagues you talk of? God you must be some stupid new kid in Canada or something because you OBVIOUSLY think Yu Gi Oh leagues still go on at School or w/e? God get with it and stop rubbing your map in our faces, you think I'm the one saying "My map will be better than tribute and all those other crappy DBZ maps" look who's talking you idiotic fool. I'm sick and tired of you, and hey Broly, you're right I'm not taking shit that Ghost talks, man but seriously Ghost is right he's trying to rub it in that I had a map crash. The cock face . . .

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Eggie Poo Poo im sure I speak for everyone by saying STOP FLAMING!

And so what a curved beam that must have taken hmmm 1 hour to make in jass but since you using WEU probably 45 mins.

And "it lagging" shows your a horiable map maker since in SP it might lag slightly but in MP lag is multiplied by about 2 due to delays and others working of a pentium 3 processor.

Spells should NEVER lag in SP since everyone hates lag!
I recomend halving the number of units or pregenerating them slowly and then unhiding them to reduce lag.
Also WEU is for beginners REAL PROS use JASS and only JASS.

And look at it Curve beam is hardly impresive!
I dought you could beat DBZ tribute!

And any second party editor has a chance of damaging a map so it is completly YOUR FAULT you lost the map!
Stop fighting and advertising how young you are Eggie Poo Poo and get remaking your map if you want to prove us wrong thinking you have no skill in the editor.

Level 5
Okay Super Good, first of all . . . you think my curved beam isn't impressive, well buddy you are really fecking screwed up in the head. You think I'm a beginner? No I am not, to make my beam I did use WEU but no advanced triggers, all REAL World Editor stuff, I am a pro mapmaker, trust me dude you don't know what you're saying. And how am I advertising how young I am you stupid loser? And because I make a curve beam with a bit of lag you think my map therefore isn't good? Okay dude you have way too high standards so get the hell over my beam, I'm trying to fix up the lag as it is and I don't have to prove anything to you guys, you guys alone are bastards, cock suckers and gay ass pussys who have nothing better to do than nitpick. Plus it's not Second Party program, it's third party . . . and these problems that protect the map (against my will) have happened with the old WE too.

Level 5
Okay Super Good, first of all . . . you think my curved beam isn't impressive, well buddy you are really fecking screwed up in the head. You think I'm a beginner? No I am not, to make my beam I did use WEU but no advanced triggers, all REAL World Editor stuff, I am a pro mapmaker, trust me dude you don't know what you're saying. And how am I advertising how young I am you stupid loser? And because I make a curve beam with a bit of lag you think my map therefore isn't good? Okay dude you have way too high standards so get the hell over my beam, I'm trying to fix up the lag as it is and I don't have to prove anything to you guys, you guys alone are bastards, cock suckers and gay ass pussys who have nothing better to do than nitpick. Plus it's not Second Party program, it's third party . . . and these problems that protect the map (against my will) have happened with the old WE too.

P.S. I'm losing patience with you guys, but mainly for the map, because twice already it's been screwed up. I'm wondering if I even have a chance for this, I mean I had so many ideas and so many cool features and brand new terrain, I don't know if I should let it go down the drain like that. Since you talk of lag being terribly annoying which it can be, maybe I might just make a single player DBZ mod I dunno I'm in a tough stage right now plus all my schoolwork.

SRY DOUBLE POST

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
LoL!
Firstly little kid stop double posting!
And Eggie Poo Poo your by no means a pro map maker!
A curve beam which lags does not make one a pro.
Imagine 4 people casting 8 spells quickly lag each which lag!
That is what all multiplayer spells must be able to cope with and not lag!
Also the way you flame sounds like a 7 year old!

And whats the point of using WEU anyway?
All the triggers it uses are available to normal WE!.

And im sure since you are so "pro" all your spells are in jass since every pro knows that.

Now stop complaining!

Level 5
Super Good look who's talking, you're the one complaining. The beam curve isn't even that laggy, just a teeney bit and not even much as it is. And it seems you're the noob here, WEU can do more triggers you idiot, it just saves time and some functions are not in the original WE, plus you can make bigger maps with bigger dimensions. And by all means I AM a pro mapmaker you moron. I've done some of the DBZ terrain that no Territo or Emersion or whoever those goddamn rampage makers could ever do. I've made much better systems than any of those DBZ maps and much better spells. I can make very good (sometimes complicated) spells, triggers, and cinematics. So you keep your mouth shut if you knew what was good for you.

Level 45
Eggie Poo Poo said:
And by all means I AM a pro mapmaker you moron. I've done some of the DBZ terrain that no Territo or Emersion or whoever those goddamn rampage makers could ever do. I've made much better systems than any of those DBZ maps and much better spells. I can make very good (sometimes complicated) spells, triggers, and cinematics. So you keep your mouth shut if you knew what was good for you.

ummm..learn the word "pro" then call back, yes? good.

Level 6
Eggie Poo Poo said:
Super Good look who's talking, you're the one complaining. The beam curve isn't even that laggy, just a teeney bit and not even much as it is. And it seems you're the noob here, WEU can do more triggers you idiot, it just saves time and some functions are not in the original WE, plus you can make bigger maps with bigger dimensions. And by all means I AM a pro mapmaker you moron. I've done some of the DBZ terrain that no Territo or Emersion or whoever those goddamn rampage makers could ever do. I've made much better systems than any of those DBZ maps and much better spells. I can make very good (sometimes complicated) spells, triggers, and cinematics. So you keep your mouth shut if you knew what was good for you.

Making terrain for an DBZ map makes you an pro? -_-
Define "pro" please

Status
Not open for further replies.